Having a real life not as good

Kamala Trump

Verified User
YOu know the past couple years I haven't been around here as much. I was living in the real world and had a girlfriend, trained into a new profession and stuff, put you guys aside, but you know what? All that blows. All I need is a discussion forum and cans of beans and bags of cheetos, the occasional bag of sticky bud and Im good to go.

YOu know the past couple years I haven't been around here as much. I was living in the real world and had a girlfriend, trained into a new profession and stuff, put you guys aside, but you know what? All that blows. All I need is a discussion forum and cans of beans and bags of cheetos, the occasional bag of sticky bud and Im good to go.

I think we found the reason you are back on JPP.

She's still in my life. We just are not codependant anymore. Love is a lie. She was always wanting me to like her kids bratty kids and shit. Couldnt do it. LOL>

wouldn't it be cool if people could divorce their kids? They could be like, "sorry son, this isn't working out, I am divorcing you" and then you drive little 8 year old johnny to the orphanage and leave him on the curb.

wouldn't it be cool if people could divorce their kids? They could be like, "sorry son, this isn't working out, I am divorcing you" and then you drive little 8 year old johnny to the orphanage and leave him on the curb.

That would be nice. I mean, they would get over it eventually. Plus they would be so strong after that.

In roman times the father could do anything, he could disown his kids, sell them into slavery, or kill them. those were the days.

Fuck that. I'd sell the little bugger to an African family.

You can do that now. It is better than possibly abusing them.

Back