Hay CFM ... I think your your Beer is getting Warm

I'm referring to the lengthy thread about meeting someone in a bar and who showed up and who could prove it........

He could prove it? How did he do that? He can't remember where he parked, whether he went in the front or back, what the building across the street looked like, or even give a description of the man he supposedly talked with about me. And the man he claims to have spoken with says no one has asked for me at all. The ONLY thing he remembers was that it was comedy night. Which is on the website.

He could prove it? How did he do that? He can't remember where he parked, whether he went in the front or back, what the building across the street looked like, or even give a description of the man he supposedly talked with about me. And the man he claims to have spoken with says no one has asked for me at all. The ONLY thing he remembers was that it was comedy night. Which is on the website.

maineman?.......I didn't recall you were the guy he claimed to have been waiting for.....all I remember is him posting a picture of the bar and claiming it was proof he had been there......

CFM is such a pussy. He challenges people, and then refuses to even show, and back up that cum swallowing hole he calls a mouth.

Back