He had everything but decided to be a stereotype.

Same thing here dog fighting and cockfighting are low class redneck sports.
although sometimes republicans show up ant the cockfights and leave dissapointed because it was not what they expected ;)

Ahahah, I am dying here...did you here that Karl Rove father was gay and a guy claims to have his gold cock ring.

Insomnia, you can here some crazy things on talk radio!

Here in New Mexico, Cock fighting and Dog fighting are primarily lower income sports. Blacks whites and Hispanics are all involved in both sports. When New Mexico banned Cock fighting statewide this year a suit was filed in state court claiming that the ban violates the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which says that no part of the hispanic culture will be proscribed or violated. There is an article about it here http://banderasnews.com/0707/nw-nmcockfighters.htm

Here in New Mexico, Cock fighting and Dog fighting are primarily lower income sports. Blacks whites and Hispanics are all involved in both sports. When New Mexico banned Cock fighting statewide this year a suit was filed in state court claiming that the ban violates the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which says that no part of the hispanic culture will be proscribed or violated. There is an article about it here http://banderasnews.com/0707/nw-nmcockfighters.htm

So I guess the Hispanics will next sue to protect the way they treat women ?

Really...........

Now there was a distict case of steriotyping.

Damn...and here I was lead to believe it was a legal cultural thing in Latin countries...oh well,here I will really make your day donny...They also eat the roosters(cocks) and the dogs in these countries...however do 'rednecks' eat dogs? Maybe a road kill chicken from time to time...but I doubt their hunting dogs are eaten! So which would this be a cultural thing or a "steriotyping" thing?:rolleyes:

Not in one country. Unless you desire chaos and anarchy.

Yeah, fuck multicutluralism, unless it gives us an excuse to grow the state.

Or you desire a federal republic. You offer nothing but an absurd strawman. We are not and were never intended to be one state.

Ahhh, I did not see the genesis of this discussion. However, women are not comparable to dogs. Okay, maybe Hillary, but...

Yeah, fuck multicutluralism, unless it gives us an excuse to grow the state.

Or you desire a federal republic. You offer nothing but an absurd strawman. We are not and were never intended to be one state.

Sure Daddy AHZ....
Spin it all around.

One state is intended to be one state though. and one set of rules must apply to all within that state.

Damn...and here I was lead to believe it was a legal cultural thing in Latin countries...oh well,here I will really make your day donny...They also eat the roosters(cocks) and the dogs in these countries...however do 'rednecks' eat dogs? Maybe a road kill chicken from time to time...but I doubt their hunting dogs are eaten! So which would this be a cultural thing or a "steriotyping" thing?:rolleyes:
Ot could be both but nit is definitely stereotyping.

but back to Vick;; It appaers he is NOT copping to the plea of tortuing and/or killing the dogs. This may make a difference in the acceptence of his plea by the court --and it may end up in trial.

Back