He speaks for me. Does he speak for you?

Does James Woods sum things up for you?

• Yes, he does

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No, he doesn't

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cat_unicycle.gif

Deflection detected and rejected. :nono:

lrlo3w6diid11.png

Harvey Weinstein is the gift that keeps on giving. He just entered a plea of not guilty, so, now we get to enjoy ourselves a courtroom spectacle.

:tv:

I guess it means the same thing as the right bashing liberal Weinstein et al. when their actions came to light. How many times on this forum did someone post a pic of Weinstein with Hillary and other liberals?

I lost all respect for Depp even before the assassination comment. Why do you believe Amber Heard but not Woods' accusers? FTR I believe Amber Heard also.

I don't believe either without corroborating evidence, it truly pisses me off how people will just use unsubstantiated allegations as if they are incontrovertible fact.

I don't believe either without corroborating evidence, it truly pisses me off how people will just use unsubstantiated allegations as if they are incontrovertible fact.

I don't know what evidence is acceptable since all of these actions take place behind closed doors. That's why these guys get away with it for so long, because it becomes "he said, she said."

I don't know what evidence is acceptable since all of these actions take place behind closed doors. That's why these guys get away with it for so long, because it becomes "he said, she said."

That's how the justice system works, or at least should. Traditionally expressed by the Latin maxim 'el incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat'.

Anyway getting back to the OP, he pretty much expresses how I feel. I don't know why Americans feel that they have to like a presidential candidate, Trump is not a nice person by any means but he has an agenda and is mostly sticking to it, that's truly remarkable in itself.

Last edited:
Anyway getting back to the OP, he pretty expresses how I feel. I don't know why Americans feel that they have to like a presidential candidate, Trump is not a nice person by any means but he has an agenda and is mostly sticking to it, that's truly remarkable in itself.

Indeed.

Anyway getting back to the OP, he much pretty expresses how I feel. I don't know why Americans feel that they have to like a presidential candidate, Trump is not a nice person by any means but he has an agenda and is mostly sticking to it, that's truly remarkable in itself.

Because ideology is highly transferrable, and can always be represented by a more likeable candidate. Politicians are immensely replaceable. Go re-watch Shooter, and notice how the rare skillset of Wahlberg's sniper compares to the generic political skills of Beatty's senator. One of them was much more replaceable than the other, as it turned-out.

I absolutely believe that if Trump had stayed a DEMOCRAT, Christiecrite would would be cheer-leading for him.

I didn't want Trump, but he was the only person who could keep the hideous Hildebeast out of the White House.

Because ideology is highly transferrable, and can always be represented by a more likeable candidate. Politicians are immensely replaceable. Go re-watch Shooter, and notice how the rare skillset of Wahlberg's sniper compares to the generic political skills of Beatty's senator. One of them was much more replaceable than the other, as it turned-out.

So maybe he'll hand on the mantle in 2020.

Back