Heath Leger is dead

I am watching the Patriot tonight, in honour of the departed.

I liked Heath Ledger (may he rest in peace), and I am sure he will wow us all when TDK comes out. And yes, I am drinking.

I am watching the Patriot tonight, in honour of the departed.

I liked Heath Ledger (may he rest in peace), and I am sure he will wow us all when TDK comes out. And yes, I am drinking.

I really liked, 10 Things I Hate About You. He really was good. He looked old enough to date, which means he was way too wasted.

I'm sorry. I sympathize with his family, but in reality I feel a HUGE Apathy cloud hovering over the Damocles shoulders at this moment.

I'm sorry. I sympathize with his family, but in reality I feel a HUGE Apathy cloud hovering over the Damocles shoulders at this moment.

you ain't the only one. I was listening to a morning radio show this morning and the host said, well, here we have another priveleged superstar who had everything and blew it either purposefully or by accidentally OD on drugs, "there are more pressing issues in this world and we won't be spending time to mourn him".

My sentiments are the same. He had a life better and envied by probably 99 1/3 of the population and he snuffed it out. I too have a huge wave of apathy.

you ain't the only one. I was listening to a morning radio show this morning and the host said, well, here we have another priveleged superstar who had everything and blew it either purposefully or by accidentally OD on drugs, "there are more pressing issues in this world and we won't be spending time to mourn him".

My sentiments are the same. He had a life better and envied by probably 99 1/3 of the population and he snuffed it out. I too have a huge wave of apathy.

for real.

BTW: was he really a "superstar"? I mean, once my memory was jogged, I've definetly heard of him.

I tried watching a little cable news last night, and it was nothing but Heath Ledger. Although, Fox "News" came to the rescue: O'Reilly was interviewing a "Demonologist" who's thesis was that biblical demons are actually real and he could prove it. Groundbreaking journalism, if ever there was.

You heartless beasts. Where is the love, people?

"I don't know how to compare his talent to others but he's touched me deeply as a talent and it's a great loss."

Not my words, ladies and gentlemen, but the words of John Travoltas. I think that speaks volumes.

"I don't know how to compare his talent to others but he's touched me deeply as a talent and it's a great loss."

Not my words, ladies and gentlemen, but the words of John Travoltas. I think that speaks volumes.

:D

yep that about sums it up.

for real.

BTW: was he really a "superstar"? I mean, once my memory was jogged, I've definetly heard of him.

I tried watching a little cable news last night, and it was nothing but Heath Ledger. Although, Fox "News" came to the rescue: O'Reilly was interviewing a "Demonologist" who's thesis was that biblical demons are actually real and he could prove it. Groundbreaking journalism, if ever there was.

Oh, I'd so rather have watched O'reillly's ground breaking demonology piece.

I just hate how the media becomes so enchanted with this idiots who blow it on drugs like they are the freakin' second coming. Was he a decent actor yes. Is his death going to affect my life to the tune where I have to hear about it non stop for the next few weeks? Hayle no.

LOL. When I find it I'll let you know.

Oh, I'd so rather have watched O'reillly's ground breaking demonology piece.

I just hate how the media becomes so enchanted with this idiots who blow it on drugs like they are the freakin' second coming. Was he a decent actor yes. Is his death going to affect my life to the tune where I have to hear about it non stop for the next few weeks? Hayle no.

Amen.

Back