Heels Up Harris's government at work

Somehow this country has the $$$ to fund millions funding the war in UKRAINE and $300/night hotel rooms for illegals housed in NYC. That diverted FEMA cash seems to be available for Hurricane relief.​

Somehow this country has the $$$ to fund millions funding the war in UKRAINE and $300/night hotel rooms for illegals housed in NYC. That diverted FEMA cash seems to be available for Hurricane relief.​

Do you have a link showing that money for hotel rooms came from FEMA?
I haven't seen that one yet.

Do you have a link showing that money for hotel rooms came from FEMA?
I haven't seen that one yet.
Sorry, I have been busy shitposting but here is another one for you,

Department of Homeland Security Announces $300 Million in Direct Funding to Communities Receiving Migrants and $340 Million for A New Competitive Awards Process

WASHINGTON – Today, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), through the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), announced $300 million in grants through the Shelter and Services Program (SSP), which was authorized by Congress to support communities that are providing services to migrants. $275 million will be distributed in the first allocation, and the remaining $25 million will be allocated later in the year to accommodate evolving operational requirements. The initial funding will be available to 55 grant recipients for temporary shelter and other eligible costs associated with migrants awaiting the outcome of their immigration proceedings. Additionally, the Department is announcing $340.9 million through the Shelter and Services Program-Competitive grant program to be allocated before the end of this Fiscal Year.

Back