Heil..... TO ME! Heil.... myself!

The only person who knows where I'm at in Toronto, funny enough, is CanadianKid. We live in the same neighborhood when we occupy the T.O.

No, the nature of the suggestions made on the deleted thread was about my homstead in North Carolina. Of course, the information Gonzo has is easy to access. He probably has a subscriber account to search databases given his work.

You or I could do the same thing for $29.99 and find out all the places we've ever lived, what our credit looks like, who our family members are, and of course, our criminal record.

Adam Weinberg said:
Did you use a link for the avatar or did you attach a photo directly?

Speaking of avatars, what happened to the GQ centerfold you were using?

I just realized that avatars are different than profile pictures. Though I can't make the picture of myself small enough to fucking fit on this site. I do this for a fucking living and I still can't manage to make a photo smaller than 19.5 kb.

ib1yysguy said:
I just realized that avatars are different than profile pictures. Though I can't make the picture of myself small enough to fucking fit on this site. I do this for a fucking living and I still can't manage to make a photo smaller than 19.5 kb.

Just copy and pate it into "paint", shrink it or edit it down to size, and viola'. We'll all get to see the porkchops. Paint is the best photo editing software on the market today.

Beefy said:
Speaking of avatars, what happened to the GQ centerfold you were using?

Wanted something more down to earth, but still good enough. I just got sent this photo from somebody who was taking a bunch when I was in France.

Maybe I'll swap 'em out, but honestly I want a new photo of me clean-shaven. Maybe next week. I'm going to wedding and I'll put on some fly threads.

I'm using $600 Photoshop and I can't make a file that small because the color profiles it imbeds are by themselves larger than the minimum for the site.

ib1yysguy said:

I was going to say that it was because you uploaded it as a Profile Picture rather than an Avatar... But it appears you figured that out.

You can shrink the Photo in almost any image editor...

Adam Weinberg said:
Wanted something more down to earth, but still good enough. I just got sent this photo from somebody who was taking a bunch when I was in France.

Maybe I'll swap 'em out, but honestly I want a new photo of me clean-shaven. Maybe next week. I'm going to wedding and I'll put on some fly threads.

The moustache is very "Matt Dillon" in Something about Mary. I dig it, wish I could grow one.

ib1yysguy said:
I'm using $600 Photoshop and I can't make a file that small because the color profiles it imbeds are by themselves larger than the minimum for the site.

Email me the picture, I got paint for free, didn't pay no $600 for it, you got robbed. I'll take care of it for you.

Beefy said:
Email me the picture, I got paint for free, didn't pay no $600 for it, you got robbed. I'll take care of it for you.

Right click, download photo, make changes, PM it to him....

Damocles said:
I was going to say that it was because you uploaded it as a Profile Picture rather than an Avatar... But it appears you figured that out.

You can shrink the Photo in almost any image editor...

Tha'ts just it though. I know that. I'm a photojournalist and I do this EVERY FUCKING DAY, but for some reason I can't get a file to come out of photoshop small enough.

It's like showing up to a lawnmower race with a corvette and wondering why you can't cut grass as well as anyone else.

ib1yysguy said:
Tha'ts just it though. I know that. I'm a photojournalist and I do this EVERY FUCKING DAY, but for some reason I can't get a file to come out of photoshop small enough.

It's like showing up to a lawnmower race with a corvette and wondering why you can't cut grass as well as anyone else.

Just use Microsoft Photo editor... PhotoShop is for other things than this.

Beefy said:

I didn't pay $600 for it either. I got it as a package through the college for about $200 (for a site of software that's normally like $1500).

For what I do, it's worth it. For trying to make monikers... it aint so great.

It's a ridiculously small rez, that's all. I couldn't get iPhoto to pare this photo down to a decent place where I didn't think it was compromise the visual.

Avatars just aren't as awesome as signature banners in that regard.

* compromising

...I'm tired. My English ability is deteriorating. Don't bother to check that for spelling. It's got to be wrong.

Night Y'all.

Back