Hell

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Going back to hell in 8 hours. 7th circle, not Phoenix (8th) or Detroit (9th). LA. The only redeeming thing about LA is that my family kicks ass. My pop, ma, brothers and cousins are top shelf. Other than that, its hell. well, my friends are alright too, that's why its the 7th, vs 8th circle.

But there is no hell like the 9th, right Captain?

You wouldn't be able to handle Detroit Beefy. Especially with me around. The awesomeness would give you a heart attack at your age.

first of all, no capt.

second of all, boston IS MASS.

but third of all, no. you are also forgetting nantucket with it's charming beaches, restaurants, and scenery (elite). you also have marthas vineyard, also completely elite, and where nearly all presidents go to vacation, because it's that elite. Then you also have cape cod. Amazingly elite. Then you have our wonderful crime free suburbia of metrowest, with the highest educational standards, facilities, and the brightest children in the nation.

so 4th of all, you are wrong.

and 5th of all, detroit natives are clueless to anything decent and good, because all they see is darkness and despair. Even glimpses of the eliteness of massachusetts and all that lies beyond the great chasm of hell that you reside in, can only appear as a distant shade, so deep is your, hellish, awful, shithole state.

Grind, Detroit is AMAZING

iM9JG.jpeg

at anything we do

iNb1w.jpeg

that has nothing to do with football.

iIas8.jpeg

iINt4.jpeg

oh and btw that's just from me typing "detroit" into google images. I didn't even TRY to filter for negative stuff.

Oooo 4 pictures of abandoned buildings in a city literally twice the size as yours? Damn man, you've sure convinced me.

6889110.111181838_std.jpg

p334597-Detroit_MI-Detroit_Train_Station.jpg

2779515265_e153eaa2e6.jpg

Here's our old Tiger Stadium:
Tiger%20Stadium.jpg

First_Presbyterian_Church_Detroit_2.jpg

c5f0f4c4-17bf-4c0f-ba61-66fff5137c25.jpg

random brick building, random gray building, surrounded by crime on all sides. I am impressed captain.

random brick building, random gray building, surrounded by crime on all sides. I am impressed captain.
Not quite. In no particular order, it's old Tiger stadium, the Fox theater, the war memorial, the first presbytarian church, the train stain, and the Wayne county building. Not concentrated to one area either. Well, Tiger stadium is pretty close to the Fox, but that's it really.

http://www.palladiumboots.de/exploration/detroit?ref=nf

Back