Hell

Oooo 4 pictures of abandoned buildings in a city literally twice the size as yours? Damn man, you've sure convinced me.

6889110.111181838_std.jpg

p334597-Detroit_MI-Detroit_Train_Station.jpg

2779515265_e153eaa2e6.jpg

Here's our old Tiger Stadium:
Tiger%20Stadium.jpg

First_Presbyterian_Church_Detroit_2.jpg

c5f0f4c4-17bf-4c0f-ba61-66fff5137c25.jpg

Cool!

i bet alabama is hell.

massachusetts is heaven by the way :)
Uhh yea...I've been to both states....Bama is hands down better. Sure it's full of rednecks but their not nearly as obnoxious as those blue blooded snobs up there in beantown. Not to mention the weather is a hell of a lot better. You should visit Bama Grind. The home girls down there love pasty assed white college boys like you.

first of all, no capt.

second of all, boston IS MASS.

but third of all, no. you are also forgetting nantucket with it's charming beaches, restaurants, and scenery (elite). you also have marthas vineyard, also completely elite, and where nearly all presidents go to vacation, because it's that elite. Then you also have cape cod. Amazingly elite. Then you have our wonderful crime free suburbia of metrowest, with the highest educational standards, facilities, and the brightest children in the nation.

so 4th of all, you are wrong.

and 5th of all, detroit natives are clueless to anything decent and good, because all they see is darkness and despair. Even glimpses of the eliteness of massachusetts and all that lies beyond the great chasm of hell that you reside in, can only appear as a distant shade, so deep is your, hellish, awful, shithole state.
Boston or Detroit? Been to both. People are obnoxiously rude, stuck up and just plain mean in Bean town where as there are tons more hot chicks who actually put out in Detroit, not to mention Detroit has people who can actually speak English with out dropping their "R"s....having said that...yea the food is better in Boston.

Boston or Detroit? Been to both. People are obnoxiously rude, stuck up and just plain mean in Bean town where as there are tons more hot chicks who actually put out in Detroit, not to mention Detroit has people who can actually speak English with out dropping their "R"s....having said that...yea the food is better in Boston.

sorry that our girls have higher standards than detroit mott. though that also doesn't surprise me.

Back