Hello Yanks!

Not all of us are Yanks - nice to see you back ...Any Old Iron ...I keep wanting to launch into the song :D

Ah, Mr AnyOld, we meet again.

Tell me, sir, is your return designed to fill the gaping chasm of my loneliness, or are you merely here to tease me with the prospect of once cherished fellowship? Oh yes, the Reverend is a fly-by-night presence on this board of Damocles but i crave more, more i tells you.

(i feel it only appropriate to add something about me being "drink" at this point. I only assume seasoned board-watchers will cotton-on to that subtle clue there)

Charv, I won't be on as much as I used to, it took a year of therapy to get rid of the addiction last time... But I hope to be back a few times a week at least.

USC, Hey chap, good to see you.

3D, It's hot! Damn hot! Feel like I am in Alabama!

Charv, I won't be on as much as I used to, it took a year of therapy to get rid of the addiction last time... But I hope to be back a few times a week at least.

USC, Hey chap, good to see you.

3D, It's hot! Damn hot! Feel like I am in Alabama!
All of 26 Degrees, eh?

(For those of us on this side of the pond... That's a powerful 80 degrees)

All of 26 Degrees, eh?

(For those of us on this side of the pond... That's a powerful 80 degrees)

We have imperial over here too. Seems to be a misconception about us and metric.

We still serve beer in pints, our street signs are in miles, we still buy a pound of apples. Europe has tried to change us, but hasn't succeeded....

Back