Help grind figure out the mystery sound

to understand why you hear this you need to understand a bit about how a whistle works.....

first, you need a large empty chamber that has one opening for wind to enter and another for it to leave......then you need a smaller object within that chamber that is light enough that the wind can cause it to move in turbulence.....the air, moving through the chamber is slowed by the moving object and a sound wave is created.....because the object is moving the sound comes in a varying pitch.....

now in your instance the empty chamber is represented by your head with your ears being the two openings.....the moving object is the desiccated remains of your brain......unfortunately you won't understand this explanation because of the aforementioned dessication......

This could also be the result of the lower part of his body having an obstruction removed and it's having the same affect that you get, when air moves across the opening of an opened bottle.

I actually think String has become one of the funniest posters on here. I don't remember him being this cool or funny his first go around. Maybe he took a blow to the head and his personality changed...or I did!

Yeah, I haven't known String was Baxter or Sir Digby Chicken, I just thought he'd left.

Back