Help me Video Game Freaks

Once upon a time I used to have time to check out all the new games but I don't now. To make it short, I like games like Zelda, you know with some action, gathering items, some elements of RPG. I've finished it and am looking for a similar game for the Wii.

What do you recommend?

Dear Grind, you are a dumbass. He specifically said he finished Zelda. I doubt he was referring to Zelda 64 or the Adventure of Link.

Sorry Grind, yes I finished Twilight Princess for the Wii.

Thanks Water for Okami, I'll look into it. I don't have any interest in another system.

Sorry Grind, yes I finished Twilight Princess for the Wii.

Thanks Water for Okami, I'll look into it. I don't have any interest in another system.

In fairness you didn't really communicate it well enough. You could have finished any zelda. And you didn't say what platform you finished "zelda" (not twilight princess) on.

The only reason the other three understood you is because you were communicating in stupid, which they are all very well versed in, especially desh.

man if that's not a brilliant ego save I don't know what is.

Everyone knows you ended up with your foot in your mouth. You take this place seriously enough too that I bet you actually turned red when you realized the sheer, utter ownage.

Aloha and Mahalo.

pwnage of other memebrs is not accepted in the court of pwnage watermark.
I was just about the mention what a shame it is that the Court cannot hear such cases, but realized that H2O beat me to it.

BTW - your save was homo, because it means that you cannot distinguish between noun-verb-adjective. The fact that the subject was Wii and that Dano had just finished Zelda indicates Twilight Princess. This may fly with people like Dixie who need every separate entity to be directly mentioned and preferably sandwiched between the words "y'all" and "golly," but we expect more from Massachusetts educated fellows such as yourself. :cool:

What was the concept behind the Wii?

Nintendo was like... shit. We can't really compete in the console wars anymore by introducing better hardware. How are we supposed to shove this shitty worse than last gen hardware off on people for 250 bucks and actually get them to buy it? Especially when they could just by a just as good PS2 for 100 dollars that has far better games and graphics that are just as good?

So they plagiarized the design of the IPod and gave it a gimmicky motion control controller. And people ate it up.

Back