Here is your chance. 2020 Thread Ban List Amnesty

As JPPs most influential poster, there is much teeth gnashing and hand wringing form JPP leftists regarding my impressive thread ban list which you can find below. If you find yourself on this list, at some point in time you have earned it.

evince; ZappasGuitar; cawacko; moon; midcan5; iolo; brazenhussy; Rune; Bill; domer76; Mr.Badguy; archives; sear; Nomad; archives; Cypress; amadeus; micawber; signalmankenneth; Cadillac Man; jarod; TTQ64; Althea; Sailor; zymurgy; crowonapost; christiefan915; floridafan; hesher; tomas fabregas; ocean515; katzgar; Jade Dragon; TOP; Craig234; ThatOwlWoman; Phantasmal; Bourbon; CharacterAssassin; Nordberg; Tranquillus in Exile; Rob Larrikin; Gotcha68; kudzu; Centerleftfl; PoliTalker; guno; Flash; Rjhenn; DonaldvoTrumpovich; mak2; rhym3pays; LV426; Old Trapper; Rigby5; tff; Tacomaman; jacka; NiftyNiblick; jimmymccready; ; TrippyHippy; Controlled Opposition; Oneuli; Adolf_Twitler; Fentoine Lum; bhoyal; reagansghost; jack; laugh001; Luddly Neddite; distraff; Poor Richard Saunders; StoneByStone; Aimée; climate+equality; Wilhelm Zenz; David Jeffrey Spetch; Yurt; WalterWilson; Mason; survivor001; Flash; Port Tack; jimbo52; countryboy; JPF; John Barron; Cinnabar; Gonzomin; Trumpet; penderyn; MachHe

Now with the return of my good buddy Frankie, I am left with the dilemma of whether to add him back to the list or not. As I thought he had gone for good or died, I removed him. This led me to start thinking that maybe I could pare down the list. But, how to do it. What should the criteria be?

So I decided to offer a one time amnesty from my thread ban list based on the following condition. You have to reply to this thread that you ACCEPT without condition the entirety of the Horowitz report. You have to accept that the Steele Dossier was complete bullshit. You have to accept that the Obama FBI violated Carter Page's civil liberties and illegally spied on him and the Trump campaign. You have to accept that whether or not the original investigation was started properly, everything subsequent to that was tantamount to either gross negligence or political bias.

If you can accept these things, then on January 1, 2020 you will be removed from my thread ban list and be allowed to participate in my always thoughtful threads. However, if you try to pull a fast one and later disavow your pledge to my terms, your amnesty will be revoked.

If you are thread banned from this thread, you are exempt from this one time offer of amnesty as your level of douchebaggery is beyond redemption and you will always and forever be thread banned

C'mon, Don...do you actually hold me in such great contempt...that you are debating whether or not to include me on your list?

What could I possibly have done to you to deserve such scorn.

Have the decency...the character...to add me.

Thank you.

As JPPs most influential poster, there is much teeth gnashing and hand wringing form JPP leftists regarding my impressive thread ban list which you can find below. If you find yourself on this list, at some point in time you have earned it.

evince; ZappasGuitar; cawacko; moon; midcan5; iolo; brazenhussy; Rune; Bill; domer76; Mr.Badguy; archives; sear; Nomad; archives; Cypress; amadeus; micawber; signalmankenneth; Cadillac Man; jarod; TTQ64; Althea; Sailor; zymurgy; crowonapost; christiefan915; floridafan; hesher; tomas fabregas; ocean515; katzgar; Jade Dragon; TOP; Craig234; ThatOwlWoman; Phantasmal; Bourbon; CharacterAssassin; Nordberg; Tranquillus in Exile; Rob Larrikin; Gotcha68; kudzu; Centerleftfl; PoliTalker; guno; Flash; Rjhenn; DonaldvoTrumpovich; mak2; rhym3pays; LV426; Old Trapper; Rigby5; tff; Tacomaman; jacka; NiftyNiblick; jimmymccready; ; TrippyHippy; Controlled Opposition; Oneuli; Adolf_Twitler; Fentoine Lum; bhoyal; reagansghost; jack; laugh001; Luddly Neddite; distraff; Poor Richard Saunders; StoneByStone; Aimée; climate+equality; Wilhelm Zenz; David Jeffrey Spetch; Yurt; WalterWilson; Mason; survivor001; Flash; Port Tack; jimbo52; countryboy; JPF; John Barron; Cinnabar; Gonzomin; Trumpet; penderyn; MachHe

Now with the return of my good buddy Frankie, I am left with the dilemma of whether to add him back to the list or not. As I thought he had gone for good or died, I removed him. This led me to start thinking that maybe I could pare down the list. But, how to do it. What should the criteria be?

So I decided to offer a one time amnesty from my thread ban list based on the following condition. You have to reply to this thread that you ACCEPT without condition the entirety of the Horowitz report. You have to accept that the Steele Dossier was complete bullshit. You have to accept that the Obama FBI violated Carter Page's civil liberties and illegally spied on him and the Trump campaign. You have to accept that whether or not the original investigation was started properly, everything subsequent to that was tantamount to either gross negligence or political bias.

If you can accept these things, then on January 1, 2020 you will be removed from my thread ban list and be allowed to participate in my always thoughtful threads. However, if you try to pull a fast one and later disavow your pledge to my terms, your amnesty will be revoked.

If you are thread banned from this thread, you are exempt from this one time offer of amnesty as your level of douchebaggery is beyond redemption and you will always and forever be thread banned

Please threadban me from your silly threads!

giphy.gif

Back