Hey BigMoney

I remember telling one that Sadam did not do 911 and she backed away from me like I was insane.

it was the weirdest fucking thing I ever saw

or like another famous actor saying on fox news that when he was on food stamps and unemployment no one was helping him.

dumb as dirt and completely full of shit

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/29/video-craig-t-nelson-s-gl_n_209024.html

As the Huffington Post's Jason Linkins pointed out, Actor Craig T. Nelson, perhaps best known his role in the TV series Coach, appeared on the Glenn Beck show last night and unleashed an impassioned rant against taxes. Railing against -- what appeared to be -- the entire idea of government in general, Nelson told Beck he is "really thinking about" not paying any income taxes.

Nelson went on to refer to himself as "a fiscally responsible grandfather" and said he's being roped into paying for government programs he doesn't believe in. "I've been on welfare and food stamps...did anyone help me?" Nelson said, perhaps not realizing that welfare and food stamps are actually forms of government aid.

Watch the video below:

I remember telling one that Sadam did not do 911 and she backed away from me like I was insane.

it was the weirdest fucking thing I ever saw

They just go deeper and deeper into batshit insane denial. One of my woodworking friends is a conservative. Last time we got into cutting lumber together he went off on how Obama wanted obamacare to fail because he wanted to end the white race in America. He also explained that Hillary wanted it to fail because she was a member of the Muslim brotherhood and she wanted Bill to die without health care so she could marry a black Muslim and finish bringing sharia law to Ohio. You seriously can't make this shit up. I damn near cut my finger off on the band saw I was trying so hard to fight back laughter...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/29/video-craig-t-nelson-s-gl_n_209024.html

As the Huffington Post's Jason Linkins pointed out, Actor Craig T. Nelson, perhaps best known his role in the TV series Coach, appeared on the Glenn Beck show last night and unleashed an impassioned rant against taxes. Railing against -- what appeared to be -- the entire idea of government in general, Nelson told Beck he is "really thinking about" not paying any income taxes.

Nelson went on to refer to himself as "a fiscally responsible grandfather" and said he's being roped into paying for government programs he doesn't believe in. "I've been on welfare and food stamps...did anyone help me?" Nelson said, perhaps not realizing that welfare and food stamps are actually forms of government aid.

Watch the video below:
I have seen the video...

how wsould you know unless I told you

its the internets.

Its why I give the guys here shit when they start trying to intimidate me by talking about sex with me as If I had no say in the matter.

I just keep reminding them in real life I would kill them if they tried that

Stop banning me from your threads or explain to me why you choose to do so.

threadbanning is created mostly to stop trolls from messing up threads. big money himself is a troll so I wouldn't worry too much about him threadbanning you.

Used appropriately the threadbanning feature can be very useful as it will block out spammers and very abusive posters (which we don't have specific rules against).

As always, the users of JPP create their own experience. Some can use the threadbanning feature effectively, others don't. But you can always start a thread of your own to address what is being said.

Back