Hey black folks. Something you should know...

How some people can be so stupid or fucked in the head is beyond me. Hey, isn't the top numbers in abortion among whites anyway?

How some people can be so stupid or fucked in the head is beyond me. Hey, isn't the top numbers in abortion among whites anyway?

Ummmm, yeah ,...I would assume so as blacks only make up maybe 15% of the population. :palm:

220px-Woman_And_The_New_Race.png

After World War I, Sanger increasingly appealed to the societal need to limit births by those least able to afford children.

The affluent and educated already limited their child-bearing, while the poor and uneducated lacked access to contraception and information about birth control.

Here she found an area of overlap with eugenicists. She believed that they both sought to "assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit." They differed in that "eugenists imply or insist that a woman's first duty is to the state; we contend that her duty to herself is her duty to the state." Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, which aimed to improve human hereditary traits through social intervention by reducing the reproduction of those who were considered unfit.

Sanger's view of eugenics was influenced by Havelock Ellis and other British eugenicists, who held that environmentally acquired traits were inherited by one's progeny. She did not speak specifically to the idea of race or ethnicity being determining factors and "although Sanger articulated birth control in terms of racial betterment.

In A History of the Birth Control Movement in America, the author noted that "Sanger quite effortlessly looked the other way when others spouted racist speech. She had no reservations about relying on flawed and overtly racist work to serve her own propaganda needs."

Sanger justified her decision to speak to a women's auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan group by explaining, "to me any aroused group is a good group."

She was closely associated with one of the most influential and extreme racist authors in America in the 1920s and 1930s, the Klansman and Nazi sympathizer Lothrop Stoddard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Eugenics

220px-Woman_And_The_New_Race.png

After World War I, Sanger increasingly appealed to the societal need to limit births by those least able to afford children.

The affluent and educated already limited their child-bearing, while the poor and uneducated lacked access to contraception and information about birth control.

Here she found an area of overlap with eugenicists. She believed that they both sought to "assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit." They differed in that "eugenists imply or insist that a woman's first duty is to the state; we contend that her duty to herself is her duty to the state." Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, which aimed to improve human hereditary traits through social intervention by reducing the reproduction of those who were considered unfit.

Sanger's view of eugenics was influenced by Havelock Ellis and other British eugenicists, who held that environmentally acquired traits were inherited by one's progeny. She did not speak specifically to the idea of race or ethnicity being determining factors and "although Sanger articulated birth control in terms of racial betterment.

In A History of the Birth Control Movement in America, the author noted that "Sanger quite effortlessly looked the other way when others spouted racist speech. She had no reservations about relying on flawed and overtly racist work to serve her own propaganda needs."

Sanger justified her decision to speak to a women's auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan group by explaining, "to me any aroused group is a good group."

She was closely associated with one of the most influential and extreme racist authors in America in the 1920s and 1930s, the Klansman and Nazi sympathizer Lothrop Stoddard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Eugenics

"Sanger's view of eugenics was influenced by Havelock Ellis and other British eugenicists, who held that environmentally acquired traits were inherited by one's progeny.[112] She did not speak specifically to the idea of race or ethnicity being determining factors and "although Sanger articulated birth control in terms of racial betterment and, like most old-stock Americans, supported restricted immigration, she always defined fitness in individual rather than racial terms.""

Do Trumpcucks ever read their own links?

"Sanger's view of eugenics was influenced by Havelock Ellis and other British eugenicists, who held that environmentally acquired traits were inherited by one's progeny.[112] She did not speak specifically to the idea of race or ethnicity being determining factors and "although Sanger articulated birth control in terms of racial betterment and, like most old-stock Americans, supported restricted immigration, she always defined fitness in individual rather than racial terms.""

No they do not.

Find one and ask them.

Meanwhile, "Sanger quite effortlessly looked the other way when others spouted racist speech. She had no reservations about relying on flawed and overtly racist work to serve her own propaganda needs."

She was closely associated with one of the most influential and extreme racist authors in America in the 1920s and 1930s, the Klansman and Nazi sympathizer Lothrop Stoddar
d".

Find one and ask them.

Meanwhile, "Sanger quite effortlessly looked the other way when others spouted racist speech. She had no reservations about relying on flawed and overtly racist work to serve her own propaganda needs."

She was closely associated with one of the most influential and extreme racist authors in America in the 1920s and 1930s, the Klansman and Nazi sympathizer Lothrop Stoddar
d".

:laugh: That's the best you can do?!
Yeah, she tolerated racism, that doesn't mean she liked abortion because it "killed" Blacks.
And I'm not even going to get into how hypocritical you are here.

Yeah, she tolerated racism, that doesn't mean she liked abortion because it "killed" Blacks.

If I'd said that "she liked abortion because it killed Blacks", you'd have a point.

Since I didn't, you don't.

BTW, she didn't just "tolerate racism", according to the article you apparently referenced without reading, "She had no reservations about relying on flawed and overtly racist work to serve her own propaganda needs, and she was closely associated with one of the most influential and extreme racist authors in America in the 1920s and 1930s, the Klansman and Nazi sympathizer Lothrop Stoddard".

If I'd said that "she liked abortion because it killed Blacks", you'd have a point.

Since I didn't, you don't.

BTW, she didn't just "tolerate racism", according to the article you apparently referenced without reading, "She had no reservations about relying on flawed and overtly racist work to serve her own propaganda needs, and she was closely associated with one of the most influential and extreme racist authors in America in the 1920s and 1930s, the Klansman and Nazi sympathizer Lothrop Stoddard".

So because she had a racist friend and she used sources that sometimes contained racism, that somehow made her a racist?

And this thread is about the common right-wing lie that she promoted abortion to kill Blacks. The reason you posted what you did was to try to argue that point.
Now, because you're being called out on your link, you're pretending that this wasn't your intention.

So because she had a racist friend and she used sources that sometimes contained racism, that somehow made her a racist?

And this thread is about the common right-wing lie that she promoted abortion to kill Blacks. The reason you posted what you did was to try to argue that point.
Now, because you're being called out on your link, you're pretending that this wasn't your intention.

Legion is not too bright. He likes to argue just to argue.

Back