Hey damo...who is really who...........

Battleborne

Terminator
in this forum...I see alot of pseudo personalities who come and go and argue with themselves...I think a new rule banning dual personalities is in order...some are trolls others are just plain weird...this is not healthy... to say the least...do you really think allowing weirdos to post under several names is a healthy way to debate?...I for one think not...what say you damo?

in this forum...I see alot of pseudo personalities who come and go and argue with themselves...I think a new rule banning dual personalities is in order...some are trolls others are just plain weird...this is not healthy... to say the least...do you really think allowing weirdos to post under several names is a healthy way to debate?...I for one think not...what say you damo?

Its really not a problem. Most of what you are seeing are different individuals. Trolling here is surprisingly sparse.

And it would destroy great posters like God, Ted Hagard and the like.

This place is just fine in my mind.

I'm Tiana, me, and Superfreak

C'mon beefy

Its really not a problem. Most of what you are seeing are different individuals. Trolling here is surprisingly sparse.

there are a few in here with different screen names...they play opposites when they want and support themselves when needed...you are being disingeneous to say the least!

there are a few in here with different screen names...they play opposites when they want and support themselves when needed...you are being disingeneous to say the least!

Well, if they are, then they're using compleyely different internet service providers in different parts of the country. And I don't think even uscitizen or Cypress has that kind of time on their hands.

I'm tellin' you pops, Damo and I can see all the users and their IP's. When we look at an IP, it tells us which users are using the same address, thus which are trolls.

I think its pretty obvious who the trolls are. There's really no imposters here that I'm aware of.

Sorry el beefy.....

Well, if they are, then they're using compleyely different internet service providers in different parts of the country. And I don't think even uscitizen or Cypress has that kind of time on their hands.

I'm tellin' you pops, Damo and I can see all the users and their IP's. When we look at an IP, it tells us which users are using the same address, thus which are trolls.

I think its pretty obvious who the trolls are. There's really no imposters here that I'm aware of.

are you now denying that some in here use more than one screen name...even damo has said it is acceptable(dual accounts) as long as not abused...be honest now!

Last edited:
are you now denying that some in here use more than one screen name...even damo has said it is acceptable as long as not abused...be honest now!

There's several that do, but its obvious. TheDanold is Liberano, Ted Haggard is a troll acount held by another member, so is "God", so is "Job", Robdastud is also ConnecticutStud.... The troll acounts are obvious though.

There's several that do, but its obvious. TheDanold is Liberano, Ted Haggard is a troll acount held by another member, so is "God", so is "Job", Robdastud is also ConnecticutStud.... The troll acounts are obvious though.

and it's all 'good' here.

And a few others not mentioned...

That was my point...it does get rather annoying at times addressing the same person on different posts at the same time!

That was my point...it does get rather annoying at times addressing the same person on different posts at the same time!

Well, I don't see anyone deliberately being deceptive though. If you want clarification, just ask the member, the serious monikers don't appear to be trying to hide anything, and the obvious trolls are obvious trolls.

Never mind el beefy..........

Well, I don't see anyone deliberately being deceptive though. If you want clarification, just ask the member, the serious monikers don't appear to be trying to hide anything, and the obvious trolls are obvious trolls.

I was just venting being that I was getting irritated playing ring around the rosie...with a couple of posies...Iwas hungry so I had toleave toget some dinner...I get bitchy on a empty stomache!
:D

I was just venting being that I was getting irritated playing ring around the rosie...with a couple of posies...Iwas hungry so I had toleave toget some dinner...I get bitchy on a empty stomache!
:D

You'd get along with my ex real well then. Glad you had a good dinner.

Fuck you, idiot. Unless you're joking. In that case, LOL

If you want one ID, go back to full politics. Nobody forces you to read any posts, plus you have an ignore button. So if you're serious, fuck off douchebag

If you want one ID, go back to full politics. Nobody forces you to read any posts, plus you have an ignore button. So if you're serious, fuck off douchebag

My good man, what happened to the good natured photoshop dude who made up jeopardy games and the such? Is the west coast just killing you?

Not as often as you might think. Most of the "trolls" are of a humorous nature like "RJS", others use them more obviously to make different points like "Liberano".

So long as they don't go too far then I'm more than willing to endure the occasional boring troll to get the better ones.

However, I have not seen any "trolls" that have been used to buttress their own argument. The closest I have seen to that are the ones that were created to vote in a poll and remain unused otherwise. Even those aren't that bad because they are so obvious.

Having fun is part of the draw of the board.

HUH...was never a member...........

of FP or whatever ya are referring to...blow smoke somewhere else...fool!
and I never put anyone on IA...I face all front and center...no fraud here little boy riding the mountain bike...lol

of FP or whatever ya are referring to...blow smoke somewhere else...fool!
and I never put anyone on IA...I face all front and center...no fraud here little boy riding the mountain bike...lol
And you care just how many idiots chime in on one side or another? Another twinky-dink unclear on the concept of arithmetic.

I'm gonna have fun with you when you get down here. :cool:

And you care just how many idiots chime in on one side or another? Another twinky-dink unclear on the concept of arithmetic.

I'm gonna have fun with you when you get down here. :cool:

Go easy on him, for this guy obviously, obviously, I mean painfully obviously has no idea what he's talking about or doing. My shit never even did anything wrong and I got smited all over the middle east, but at least I was somewhat conscious. This guy? It would be like punishing a freakin' bacteria.

Go easy on him, for this guy obviously, obviously, I mean painfully obviously has no idea what he's talking about or doing. My shit never even did anything wrong and I got smited all over the middle east, but at least I was somewhat conscious. This guy? It would be like punishing a freakin' bacteria.

LOL. Job is back!

Back