Hey DARLA!

Uhhh...borats....

Ooolala Battlesborn I like your sister, she look like she make your family much money as prostitute. My sister is also very beautiful and expensive, she won contest in my country for best taking the khrum in the mouth. She held title for three years, and now is second.

I would also like to say, I would be interest in seeing pictures of Darla. Does she have the pictures with no clothes, or in sex act with other woman?

I don't have a sister...just two hard ass brothers...maybe I will introduce you to them via your comment...and if ya were referring to my daughter...betta apologize real quick lest I have to bury ya in Siberia...ya betta stick with hitting on darla maybe she will help ya out!:pke:

I don't have a sister...just two hard ass brothers...maybe I will introduce you to them via your comment...and if ya were referring to my daughter...betta apologize real quick lest I have to bury ya in Siberia...ya betta stick with hitting on darla maybe she will help ya out!:pke:

Most apologies sir, it was not realized this was your daughter. I will offer two truckloads of fertilizer. In my country, this is unheard of crazy insane offer, you will not do better.

Back