Hey democrats

Your penis substitutes. :laugh:

This site is a microcosm of the insecure male syndrome. You can tell by their avatars. Fast cars, hot women (sometimes both), and of course the grotesquely exaggerated female anime characters. They might as well advertise that they have a small penis.

This site is a microcosm of the insecure male syndrome. You can tell by their avatars. Fast cars, hot women (sometimes both), and of course the grotesquely exaggerated female anime characters. They might as well advertise that they have a small penis.

(initiates introspection program) Hopefully my avatar is not too grotesquely exaggerated. lol (/introspection program)

I wonder why so many males on social media and other communication platforms are so insecure and Incel-like? Is it that guys in general are kind of insecure but in real life manage to hide it well? Does the Internet give them the anonymity to be their real selves? It's not just here either. Mr. Owl is on a couple of audiophile groups where the same thing goes on. Guys bashing each other while bragging about how much BIGGER and BETTER *their* audio systems and components are.

(initiates introspection program) Hopefully my avatar is not too grotesquely exaggerated. lol (/introspection program)

I wonder why so many males on social media and other communication platforms are so insecure and Incel-like? Is it that guys in general are kind of insecure but in real life manage to hide it well? Does the Internet give them the anonymity to be their real selves? It's not just here either. Mr. Owl is on a couple of audiophile groups where the same thing goes on. Guys bashing each other while bragging about how much BIGGER and BETTER *their* audio systems and components are.

I think it's more of an internet phenomenon. There was actually a study that supports the notion that men who put a premium on this type of masculinity tend to be Trump supporters. There is nothing here to suggest that study was wrong. In my experience, machismo is associated with the right.

I think it's more of an internet phenomenon. There was actually a study that supports the notion that men who put a premium on this type of masculinity tend to be Trump supporters. There is nothing here to suggest that study was wrong. In my experience, machismo is associated with the right.

In the same manner SoyBoyness is associated with the left. :D

In the same manner SoyBoyness is associated with the left. :D

Thanks for providing exhibit A. Your first reaction to my statement is an attack on the masculinity of those who don't agree with you. Sorry Marshall, those don't leave a mark on me. It's projection on your point. And thanks for the avatar. I'll consider that one exhibit B.

That's been my impression too. I suppose that's why they feel compelled to pretend that men on the left are somehow wimpy "soy boys." Men who truly are strong and masculine have no need to brag about their stuff. They wrongly assume that the lack of bragging equals weakness.

ETA: And there you go, one of the Incels using the soy boy insult. :laugh:

Thanks for providing exhibit A. Your first reaction to my statement is an attack on the masculinity of those who don't agree with you. Sorry Marshall, those don't leave a mark on me. It's projection on your point. And thanks for the avatar. I'll consider that one exhibit B. Herp derp! Ya got me!

Yep. :D

That's been my impression too. I suppose that's why they feel compelled to pretend that men on the left are somehow wimpy "soy boys." Men who truly are strong and masculine have no need to brag about their stuff. They wrongly assume that the lack of bragging equals weakness.

Yep. 'You're a soyboy', 'you're gay', 'Too bad you can't satisfy your wife', 'I can beat the crap out of you'. These are all considered scathing insults by the Trumpers. They just make me laugh.

Yep. 'You're a soyboy', 'you're gay', 'Too bad you can't satisfy your wife', 'I can beat the crap out of you'. These are all considered scathing insults by the Trumpers. They just make me laugh.

They do the same to lefty women: "You're ugly," "You're fat," "Your poor husband," blah blah blah. It's like they never made it through Sandbox 101. lol

They do the same to lefty women: "You're ugly," "You're fat," "Your poor husband," blah blah blah. It's like they never made it through Sandbox 101. lol

Yep, appearance is more important to them than intelligence and class. They have no idea what 'attractive' is. I adhere to the belief that beauty is skin deep, they think beauty defines a woman. It does not.

Yep, appearance is more important to them than intelligence and class. They have no idea what 'attractive' is. I adhere to the belief that beauty is skin deep, they think beauty defines a woman. It does not.

Like some other species of primates, they are unable to become aroused without the display of grossly-exaggerated sexual characteristics. :laugh:

whos bragging ? your to stupid to get the point of what I'm saying owl its beyond your ability due to your excessive stupidity and lack of logical thinking .
So I can claim Im disarmed but am not just as easy and by democrat standards I'm telling the truth

much like bill Clinton saying I didn't have sex with that woman by his democrat standards he didn't by mine he did

or perhaps how biter said hunter is the smartest man he knows by biter standards he is the smartest man he knows by most peoples d=standards hes far from it just a perverted con man crack head

let me explain it to you Bruce claims hes a woman thinks hes a woman yet he has a penis there fore hes not a woman but by democrat standards he is a woman.

Like some other species of primates, they are unable to become aroused without the display of grossly-exaggerated sexual characteristics. :laugh:

that sounds like democrats as that's what gay men and tyranny are into the cream of the democrat party , aka bill clinton joe biter hunter biter bill Cosby Jeffery Epstein harvey they all lied perverted things

Back