Hey, Joe ! Where you going with that bomb in your hand ?

The gutter society Palestinians support Hamas, a terrorist group. Hamas is funded by Iran, a state sponsor of terrorism.

Hamas broke the ceasefire on Oct. 7 when they slaughtered 1200 Israelis and took hostages.

Don't start a war if you can't finish the war.

Don't use human shields and hide behind women and children and there will be minimum civilian casualties.

lol.....so now I'm a paleo-simian too?.....
You appear closer to paleo-simians than most.
In fact, you're so dumb that you think the prefix ' paleo ' relates to Palestine.

Haw, haw........................................haw. Your pecker just shrank smaller than its normal two inches.

You appear closer to paleo-simians than most.
In fact, you're so dumb that you think the prefix ' paleo ' relates to Palestine.

Haw, haw........................................haw. Your pecker just shrank smaller than its normal two inches.
poetry has no boundaries.......

US charges Hamas leader, other militants in connection with Oct. 7 massacre in Israel
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department announced criminal charges Tuesday against Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar and other senior militants in connection with the Oct. 7, 2023, rampage in Israel, marking the first effort by American law enforcement to formally call out the masterminds of the attack.

The seven-count criminal complaint filed in federal court in New York City includes charges of conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization, conspiracy to murder U.S. nationals and conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction, resulting in death. It also accuses Iran and Lebanon’s Hezbollah of providing financial support and weapons, including rockets, that were used in the attack.

The impact of the case may be mostly symbolic given that Sinwar is believed to be hiding out in tunnels and the Justice Department says three of the six defendants named in the complaint are believed now to be dead. The complaint was originally filed under seal in February to give the U.S. time to try to take into custody the then-Hamas leader, Ismail Haniyeh, but was unsealed Tuesday weeks after Haniyeh’s death and because of other developments in the region, the Justice Department said.

genocide.jpg

It's a genocide. The world knows it's a genocide. Genocide Joe knows it's a genocide. This is what genocide is.
So, you think the Israeli military should only do operations between 9 and 5 like some business hum? My god you and whoever wrote that shit article are retarded. Israel is in a WAR with Hamas / Palestine. Wars are 24/7 affairs. I want a winner. Is there one yet?

US charges Hamas leader, other militants in connection with Oct. 7 massacre in Israel
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department announced criminal charges Tuesday against Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar and other senior militants in connection with the Oct. 7, 2023, rampage in Israel, marking the first effort by American law enforcement to formally call out the masterminds of the attack.

The seven-count criminal complaint filed in federal court in New York City includes charges of conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization, conspiracy to murder U.S. nationals and conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction, resulting in death. It also accuses Iran and Lebanon’s Hezbollah of providing financial support and weapons, including rockets, that were used in the attack.

The impact of the case may be mostly symbolic given that Sinwar is believed to be hiding out in tunnels and the Justice Department says three of the six defendants named in the complaint are believed now to be dead. The complaint was originally filed under seal in February to give the U.S. time to try to take into custody the then-Hamas leader, Ismail Haniyeh, but was unsealed Tuesday weeks after Haniyeh’s death and because of other developments in the region, the Justice Department said.

The US Injustice Department is notorious for bias. The US doesn't even recognize the ICC.

So, you think the Israeli military should only do operations between 9 and 5 like some business hum? My god you and whoever wrote that shit article are retarded. Israel is in a WAR with Hamas / Palestine. Wars are 24/7 affairs. I want a winner. Is there one yet?
It ain't you, that's for certain.

The US Injustice Department is notorious for bias. The US doesn't even recognize the ICC.
Right, it's very strange for the US to go after terrorists and terrorist organizations.

Why, when we already have our own court system, would we recognize another court system. That makes no sense.

FYI the ICC, which you seem to support and respect, is charging Sinwar with 8 different war crimes. Why do you think that is?

Right, it's very strange for the US to go after terrorists and terrorist organizations.

Why, when we already have our own court system, would we recognize another court system. That makes no sense.
The ICC is democratic and international, that's why. The US system is neither.

The ICC is democratic and international, that's why. The US system is neither.
Your opinion of US courts is irrelevant. Why would the US, a sovereign country with it's own court system, make itself subordinate to an international court?

Your opinion of US courts is irrelevant. Why would the US, a sovereign country with it's own court system, make itself subordinate to an international court?
International courts are fit for international crimes.
The US has a record of vetoing action against its own criminality. The US puts itself above the law. It is unfit for international jurisdiction.

Your opinion of international law is not only irrelevant- it's laughable.

International courts are fit for international crimes.
The US has a record of vetoing action against its own criminality. The US puts itself above the law. It is unfit for international jurisdiction.

I said nothing about the ICC or international law. There is no reason that a sovereign country, with its own court system, would make itself subordinate to an international body. That makes no sense. That's why Israel, Russia, China and others don't recognize the ICC.

That would be like me allowing some family in Canada to make the rules for, and run, my household.

One more time- then I'm off to talk to somebody sensible

One more time- then I'm off to talk to somebody sensible

I didn't provide an opinion about international law. I simply asked why a sovereign country would make itself subordinate to an international court system?

Back