Hey Sarge Stoney I created this GIF just for you

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
hyCRBuK.gif

Sarge Stoney's favorite GIF here.

:magagrin:

Do you know why that is? Myself, I could care less bout that gif,...there are a few others on here that I personally think are much better. But...... for whatever reason THAT particular gif seems to piss off the board LWers like no other. Just irritates the living shit out of them. Therefor, for THAT reason,......I LOVE IT! ;) :laugh:

Last edited:
Dutch Uncle
Arrogant Asshole

This message is hidden because Dutch Uncle is on your ignore list.

Bwaaaa ha ha ha. Were going to make you non existent around here. I leave this message for you for one reason. I want you to know.....I DID THIS TO YOU. Buh Bye now ;) :cool:

Dutch Uncle
Arrogant Asshole

This message is hidden because Dutch Uncle is on your ignore list.
613ulv.gif
Fat boy, every knows you supposedly have me on ignore...that's why you keep talking about it. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

When will I become non-existent, fat boy? Five years from now? You might Win! LOL

Fat boy, every knows you supposedly have me on ignore...that's why you keep talking about it. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

When will I become non-existent, fat boy? Five years from now? You might Win! LOL

Yo Uncle Faggot can you put Biden hat on him like something like this.

615MG6U2KIL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

I could do it but I am too drunk. Got a new laptop and haven't installed the necessary software yet to animate the hat on him.

Yo Uncle Faggot can you put Biden hat on him like something like this.

615MG6U2KIL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

I could do it but I am too drunk. Got a new laptop and haven't installed the necessary software yet to animate the hat on him.

LOL

The truly sad thing is that these people fear the future.

LOL

The truly sad thing is that these people fear the future.

This is me being drunk after installing GIMP. Just wanted to demonstrate what I want the gif to be like.

I have a software to download later to animate the hat on him. But blech later I'm too drunk.

ywD4l1o.png

Back