Hey Sarge Stoney I created this GIF just for you

This is me being drunk after installing GIMP. Just wanted to demonstrate what I want the gif to be like.

I have a software to download later to animate the hat on him. But blech later I'm too drunk.

ywD4l1o.png
Quit demonstrating your awesomeness over the fat boy..

Smart people see it and the dumbasses never will. :thup:

Hey I am like Trump! Both of us demonstrate our awesomeness everyday!

It's like being cool; the cool never brag about it. They just are cool. Trumpers brag about it. Not cool.

You're cool because you are. Not because you are deaf, not because you are male or anything else.

You are cool because you posses the calmness to rise above the mob, to see them for what they are.

OR I could be wrong and you're just a stupid drunk..but I doubt it.

The employee to clientele ratio is high.

No no it never happened. It wasn’t there. They’re walking by
all dumbfounded. I live in a good neighborhood. Snubbing there
nose at you. They’re innocent till the end of time. I’ll call the cops.

204f0014d0627cc76b67ae51e03f4047.jpg

He’s laying flat on his face unconscious with his head split open.
I walked by like he wasn’t even there. I can’t remember what
happened, can you? I only seen that happen once.
:rolleyes:

tumblr_np9kyhq1MJ1tpri36o1_500.gifv

The girls like to watch the jocks on TV.

I’m not a EMT.

It's like being cool; the cool never brag about it. They just are cool. Trumpers brag about it. Not cool.

You're cool because you are. Not because you are deaf, not because you are male or anything else.

You are cool because you posses the calmness to rise above the mob, to see them for what they are.

Well I am a stupid drunk and I admit it. But you are correct about me rising above everyone. Like what Newton said.

newton-quotes-2.jpg

I am just a little man standing on the shoulders of the geniuses and the earth shakers.

BTW, don't stupid drunks always brag? :D

Well I am a stupid drunk and I admit it. But you are correct about me rising above everyone. Like what Newton said.

I am just a little man standing on the shoulders of the geniuses and the earth shakers.

You're a fucking troll, nothing more.

Back