Hey, Trump Lovers! Trump Introduces Personal Line of Dutch Ovens

You really should read what you quote, poopiehead.

Read on shit-for-brains:

Some observational cohorts and clinical trials have evaluated the use of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. Data from some of these studies can be found in Table 2c.

Several clinical trials that are evaluating the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 are currently underway or in development. Please see ClinicalTrials.gov for the latest information.

I am just informing triggered low IQ leftist liars that this is one of many treatments being tried. The moron I quoted claims it is just a horse dewormer. Don't bore me with your child like prattle when I am just trying to inform the uneducated and uniformed.

boor
/bɔː/
noun

1. a rough and bad-mannered person:
"at last the big obnoxious boor had been dealt a stunning blow for his uncouth and belligerent manner"

you mean like you, it is about democrats, all of you swim in shit and fling it like monkeys

You racist republicans are the shit smear party

Your assholes shit into their own hands so they could defile our most sacred places by smearing it all over walls and statues

Remember

You racist republicans are the shit smear party

Your assholes shit into their own hands so they could defile our most sacred places by smearing it all over walls and statues

Remember

hmm, no that is your fucking ilk, your ilk smashes and vandalizes statues, you motherfuckers will be burning libraries next

Read on shit-for-brains:

Some observational cohorts and clinical trials have evaluated the use of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. Data from some of these studies can be found in Table 2c.

Several clinical trials that are evaluating the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 are currently underway or in development. Please see ClinicalTrials.gov for the latest information.

I am just informing triggered low IQ leftist liars that this is one of many treatments being tried. The moron I quoted claims it is just a horse dewormer. Don't bore me with your child like prattle when I am just trying to inform the uneducated and uniformed.

boor
/bɔː/
noun

1. a rough and bad-mannered person:
"at last the big obnoxious boor had been dealt a stunning blow for his uncouth and belligerent manner"

I did read on, poopiehead. You should try it. Conducting a study doesn't mean it works. Of the studies done so far, every one that included more than 100 people had the same outcome.

Primary Outcomes:

No difference in time to resolution of symptoms (median 10 days in IVM arm vs. 12 days in placebo arm; HR 1.07; 95% CI, 0.87–1.32; P = 0.53)
Symptoms resolved in 82% of patients in IVM arm and 79% in placebo arm by Day 21.

So who doesn't know what invermectin does? It does nothing for Covid according to the studies conducted so far.

no history should be changed period, guess we should tear down the pyramids? University of VIrginia and other schools built with slave labor. Your ilk is nothing but a bunch of fucking cry babies

nobody is changing history. if these statues were on private property- no big deal. but these are public maintained monuments to racist traitors on public land...get it? and how do you learn about treason and racism by looking at a guy on a horse?

Back