Hey Yurt, is Damo dissing you?

lol....no...iirc....it was grind, if not him then damo, the one who changed it did so to make fun of USF, who constantly used the same smilie when trying to insult me. i told damo i liked it, truly hilarious. and USF never even realized the joke was on him.

wow...look....dune and his sock puppet having an orgasm over this

:yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt::yurt:

^ does this make me an enabler? ^

The only member with a gif named after him, of a baby throwing a tantrum. It just doesn't get any better.

Except that his "freind" Damn Yankee publishes it.

lol....no...iirc....it was grind, if not him then damo, the one who changed it did so to make fun of USF, who constantly used the same smilie when trying to insult me. i told damo i liked it, truly hilarious. and USF never even realized the joke was on him.

Prove that they did it to make fun of me.
That is, unless you're a liar like oncelar says.

i love how spoon and usdumdum had a hissy fit over this

:)

good thread SM

In all sincerity, I have to give you credit for your responses to this post so far.

I suppose the fact that your freind posted it influences your responses, but still, credit where credit is due.

Now back to regular programing:

That is some of the funniest shit I have ever seen.
DY pwns the living shit out of Yurt and the gif itself inordinately appropriate.

dunetard is just upset because he doesn't get it...he is out of the loop and it bothers him...hence the hilarious hissy fit

dune ----------------------------------------> :yurt:

Back