Hey Yurt, is Damo dissing you?

retard.jpg

It really wasn't an attempt to make fun of anyone, it was just a minor thing done in jest.

Usfreedom had a period of a few weeks where he kept doing

:yurt: <----- yurt

to the point of spamming our eyes over and over again where it was so over the top I thought it was rather amusing. So I was the one to change it to that, just to kind of participate in the thing of the time. It was just a lighthearted thing.

Yurt also I knew/figured wouldn't have a major problem with it. Because he knows everyone on staff likes him. And if he wanted it to be changed back we would do so at a moments notice.

It wasn't meant to be a big deal, it was just a little thing done in jest, just a small easter egg put in place.

ask grind or damo...whoever changed it....it was to make fun of you

^ what part of that don't you understand? ^

why are you afraid to ask them?

Looks like Onceler is correct, when he refers to you as a liar; seeing as how you're to scared to prove your own assertion.
tsk-tsk
sucks to be you, apparently :o

:yurt:

Just to make things slightly more fair ;)

:usfreedom: <--- usfreedom

(dont worry usfreedom, I gave you the cool one where the baby is doing a sweet groove)

also we have the 3d:

:3d:

and of course, the watermark:

:watermark:

It really wasn't an attempt to make fun of anyone, it was just a minor thing done in jest.

Usfreedom had a period of a few weeks where he kept doing

:yurt: <----- yurt

to the point of spamming our eyes over and over again where it was so over the top I thought it was rather amusing. So I was the one to change it to that, just to kind of participate in the thing of the time. It was just a lighthearted thing.

Yurt also I knew/figured wouldn't have a major problem with it. Because he knows everyone on staff likes him. And if he wanted it to be changed back we would do so at a moments notice.

It wasn't meant to be a big deal, it was just a little thing done in jest, just a small easter egg put in place.

A small thing turned into major pwnage of Retard of Dune.

usf's hissy fit in this thread is awesome....just imagine the hissy fit he would throw if grind gave him the tantrum smilie....grind couldn't even do it now, and he had to clarify that he gave usf a cool one...that is because usf would go ballistic and throw a massive tantrum, whereas i think the whole thing is hilarious

:)

usf's hissy fit in this thread is awesome....just imagine the hissy fit he would throw if grind gave him the tantrum smilie....grind couldn't even do it now, and he had to clarify that he gave usf a cool one...that is because usf would go ballistic and throw a massive tantrum, whereas i think the whole thing is hilarious. :)

^ :yurt: ^

Back