Highly resistant "super bug" threatening countries across globe including US....

I've noticed that hospitals use that antibacterial foam hand sanitizer.

41piO2TfgeL.jpg

I use the gel a lot.

Yeah, most health care facilities -- and stores too -- have that stuff. It's fine to use when you can't wash your hands (or a grocery store cart). But hand washing is THE best defense against becoming infected.

https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/pdf/hand-sanitizer-factsheet.pdf

Yeah, most health care facilities -- and stores too -- have that stuff. It's fine to use when you can't wash your hands (or a grocery store cart). But hand washing is THE best defense against becoming infected.

And make sure you wash them for twenty seconds, too.

The recommendation is to hum two verses of "Happy Birthday To You".

This article misleads the gullible and the stupid alike

It is wrong on so many fronts it isn't even funny. It is designed to scare the uneducated and it apparently has accomplished its goal

The bug is obviously not that virulent. If it were, it would infect people WITHOUT compromised immune systems.

I am an ignorant jackass.

I am consistently wrong on so many fronts it isn't even funny. My bullshit is designed to scare my fellow uneducated rednecks and it apparently has accomplished its goal

The stupidity bug is obviously not that virulent. If it were, it would infect people WITHOUT conservative political beliefs.

Occasionally even the most ignorant of jackasses gets something right. :good4u:

Speaking of sickening bugs and germs, the above post is a prime example of no matter how hard you try to block the low-life, scumbag troll bacteria, there's always the odd one or two filthy little microorganisms that manage to creep up from the sewer and in through the cracks.

:barf:

I call him "JPP's phony physician." :D

This article misleads the gullible and the stupid alike

It is wrong on so many fronts it isn't even funny. It is designed to scare the uneducated and it apparently has accomplished its goal

The bug is obviously not that virulent. If it were, it would infect people WITHOUT compromised immune systems.

It does,especially if you take multi prescription of antibiotics.Leaves you open to Candida overgrowth

It does,especially if you take multi prescription of antibiotics.Leaves you open to Candida overgrowth

That is called selection. Different issue and nothing to do with resistance

Like I said. They are praying in your ignorance.

You did, and I loved them till they were gone. :~)

It's fine to use antibacterial soap on your hands, at least after visiting public places. That gel disinfectant crap is crap. Just don't use the antibacterial stuff on your entire body.

Some of the stuff in them have shown problems, like Triclosan. I don't trust the stuff, much, and have learned it does no better then regular soap, and hot water. Save antibacterial for nurses, and surgeons.

Some of the stuff in them have shown problems, like Triclosan. I don't trust the stuff, much, and have learned it does no better then regular soap, and hot water. Save antibacterial for nurses, and surgeons.

Yurt likes to wash the cock with antibacterial before having it buried up his ass:)

Back