Hilarious, Jaded just created a copy cat thread she Whines about

:rofl2:

She says such threads are troll threads and should be war zoned......

Watch the double standard.....

this makes sense

Adjective
yaya

slow
clumsy

Noun
yaya

(sometimes pejorative) a nanny
an address to one's nannny

Verb
yaya

to work or act as a nanny

Obsess much Yaya? I have OCD, but damn man. I realized that afterwords, but it isn't anymore war zone then what Legion does. At least it's not in current events like legion often does. Now stop obsessing about people, when they aren't even involved with anything with you. Try whining about someone that acts heinous, and disgusting, rather than someone that your pissy, and butthurt over. Even in discussions from the trashy racist Text Drivers, you go after me, seemingly defending him.

Last edited:
Poor Buttyurt. Poor Katrina.

Love you too much, Jade, so don't take this badly.... ignore the piece of shits that are Yaya/Yurt/Buttyurt. They just cling to the perineum and cause major irritation. It's all he/she/it is good for... causing buttyurt.

Poor Buttyurt. Poor Katrina.

Love you too much, Jade, so don't take this badly.... ignore the piece of shits that are Yaya/Yurt/Buttyurt. They just cling to the perineum and cause major irritation. It's all he/she/it is good for... causing buttyurt.

Yeah it really is a lost cause. I explained certain things to death, and it still went over his head, that Jade discussions are a reprieve. I don't expect, or offer the same behavior outside of them.

this is a truth bomb

brought to you by honest john

that's my name when I hit the flame

now listen here

yurt, you are a loveable dude

but you must have some weird mental illness

that makes you like totally obsessed with one poster, in some weird fucked up dark and sedious cupid love

maybe it's the chase? or something? i don't know.

but it used to be poet, or howey, or sometimes me, now jade...

I am not insulting you. I'm not trying to be a dick
As I said, i think there are a lot of good qualities to you

one of the funniest posters on JPP
you own lots of liberals

but you have a fucking illness

like there should actually be like a new internet age illiness and it should be named after you

like the yurt disease

or having the yurtings

and it basically means that you become affixed and attached an a psychotic obsession level of lust for drama and conflict with someone you may on some level also have fetishisized the chase and you get off to it after posting on jpp. I dn't want to put that image in everyones heads but as I said, this is a truth bomb from honest john.

YOU ROCK YURT
but you have a disease
I am afraid there is no known cure

Wait just a minute here?
Are you suggesting that Yaya secretly, without anyone knowing, jacks off after his 'confrontations' with Jade?

That's just sick, man. :(

Yeah it really is a lost cause. I explained certain things to death, and it still went over his head, that Jade discussions are a reprieve. I don't expect, or offer the same behavior outside of them.

That is a bald face lie, else you would not use it outside of those threads and wouldn't have retro banned me in you other thread.

You're a hateful psychotic bitch.

Do JD and TFW suffer from insanity? No...from their posts they seem to enjoy it very very much....

Do JD and TFW suffer from insanity? No...from their posts they seem to enjoy it very very much....

Grind's accusation is interesting.
I too have made an observation. In fact, I have asked about this to Yaya, ... and have received NO response.
I commented on another thread that the interaction between Rat Ratterson, JD, and Yaya was like watching a menage-a-trois from '50 Shades of Gray'.

I'm guessing if two people see the same thing and comment on it, there has to be more that see it, think it, but don't say anything.

this is a truth bomb

brought to you by honest john

that's my name when I hit the flame

now listen here

yurt, you are a loveable dude

but you must have some weird mental illness

that makes you like totally obsessed with one poster, in some weird fucked up dark and sedious cupid love

maybe it's the chase? or something? i don't know.

but it used to be poet, or howey, or sometimes me, now jade...

I am not insulting you. I'm not trying to be a dick
As I said, i think there are a lot of good qualities to you

one of the funniest posters on JPP
you own lots of liberals

but you have a fucking illness

like there should actually be like a new internet age illiness and it should be named after you

like the yurt disease

or having the yurtings

and it basically means that you become affixed and attached an a psychotic obsession level of lust for drama and conflict with someone you may on some level also have fetishisized the chase and you get off to it after posting on jpp. I dn't want to put that image in everyones heads but as I said, this is a truth bomb from honest john.

YOU ROCK YURT
but you have a disease
I am afraid there is no known cure

i do not know how it happened

but i am fucking lit like a camel tit

I vape like every other fucking day.. but wtf... never hit this level. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN SMOKING WHAT KIND OF GARBAGE

cause this man

wow how is possible i can get this fucking lit like a camel tit when I SMOKE ALL THE TIME

LIKE ALL THE FUCKING TIME AND I'M BLASTED

how the fuck is that possible

I wish I had smoe snacks but I haven't gotten groceries yet.

anyway go fuck yourselves. i fucking hate life and it's pointless void of atom oblitarin nothingness. we are all waiting to die. just waiting our turn in line before we go back to fuckin aimless particles one seemingly neccesary act of entropy before we settle back into the natural state of nothing at all. who the FUCK cares?

and fuck you for looking at me like that

retard. yes you reading this, you are a retard. go fuck yourself.

and fuck you evince guess what bitch you are stillllllllll threadbann because you are a daft, wrinkle witch of cunty chaos.

DEUCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sure it was just herb bro? That stuff tweaked you hardcore.

Wait just a minute here?
Are you suggesting that Yaya secretly, without anyone knowing, jacks off after his 'confrontations' with Jade?

That's just sick, man. :(

Well he does think I'm a girl, even though I've shared my photo. He seems to have a vendetta with many a female around here. Owls, Christie, Phantasmal, etc. Maybe picking on girls makes him feel good.

Well he does think I'm a girl, even though I've shared my photo. He seems to have a vendetta with many a female around here. Owls, Christie, Phantasmal, etc. Maybe picking on girls makes him feel good.

They're girls? Who'da thunk dat?

This why you're known as a liar. I don't care about the gender of the poser, see ZappasGuitar etc....

Your photo could be fake and proves nothing. You act like a girl. That speaks volumes.

And Phantasmal and I are cool you lying hateful bitch. And Christiefan and I are semi cool.

You're just an attention whore who always has to be the victim.

Back