Hilarious, Jaded just created a copy cat thread she Whines about

Insanity for those two and their "thankers" has become their religion... praying by PM seems to be their go to around here...;)#Xtianchicks

Oh no, you called me a girl when you know I'm a guy

:rofl2:

"No matter how much fame, fortune, acclaim, success you may have -- inside yourself can be a hard place to live. As someone who loves some dear family members with clinical depression: Pay attention. Reach out to them no matter how annoying or trivial-to-you their statements on their pain might be. Just listen. Just be there. Listen some more. You might save a life."
Question: Does the person that made this statement ... Live the Word?

"No matter how much fame, fortune, acclaim, success you may have -- inside yourself can be a hard place to live. As someone who loves some dear family members with clinical depression: Pay attention. Reach out to them no matter how annoying or trivial-to-you their statements on their pain might be. Just listen. Just be there. Listen some more. You might save a life."
Question: Does the person that made this statement ... Live the Word?

Of course, Katrina. Now toddle off and ask Toxic to change your nappies.

Do JD and TFW suffer from insanity? No...from their posts they seem to enjoy it very very much....

I just realized why JD and Angry Bowel Woman are such good friends. They are both emotionally crippled and must have each others shoulder to whine on.

Suggestion: Gradually remove some 'banned' members and see if you can successfully integrate into 'Forum Society'. just a thought from your friend, Jack.

You aren't my friend, and your "thought" is ludicrous in light of the fact that I only add "friends" to my list after they've exhibited such examples of "diversity of thought" as racist slurs, lying, and off-topic feuding with third parties.

My list had less than half a dozen names on it not long ago.

Yes, they're such "good friends", aren't they? lol

That posting personal info stuff-what's with that?...Add the detailed notes, and it's just a matter of time...

Hey Tox! Congratulations are in order for yet *another* win here on JPP! First crowned JPP's Biggest Bigot -- and now the best rivalry ever. Who knew your bitterness would pay such rewards?! WTG!

Hopefully you will PM Legion again, and give him some tips and tricks from your extensive experience with archiving posts, collecting personal information, ppl's social media photos.... and how to share them without getting banned. Oh wait. You *did* get banned -- dozens of times -- for that. Poor Toxic/TNT/Mary/Steve/Tropical Lady/Charlotte/Sevins/Keisha/Amazing Grace/The New Top/TOPICWAQ/AmericaIsBack/TrumpWillBeGonebyXmas/Lisa/Lily/Lana Lou/Robynne/KathyLuvsMichael/etc. LMAO

It's hilarious scowlwoman whining about archives when she is the obsessed keeper of all things Top. She literally has saved hundreds of Top's posts and loves posting them on other forums.

She has Top's personal information and reads about Top religiously every day.

Poor scowlwoman.

It's hilarious scowlwoman whining about archives when she is the obsessed keeper of all things Top. She literally has saved hundreds of Top's posts and loves posting them on other forums.

She has Top's personal information and reads about Top religiously every day.

Poor scowlwoman.

ThatFowlWoman doesn't seem to comprehend that 50% of the rivalry "honor" is due to her. It's a partnership.

Back