Hiroshima - decades after nuclear bomb, Detroit decades after Liberalism bomb

They're both retarded.

Dixie doesn't work within the bounds of logic because he's stubborn. Dano doesn't work within the bounds of logic because he doesn't understand logic. Detroit = liberal inner city = liberalism destroyed detroit.

No. Clearly we need to nuke Detroit, if we ever want to see some pretty lights and a Ferris wheel there. Plus, mushroom clouds are cool.

Actually, mushroom clouds are cool, but not on this planet. It would be cool to see tests conducted off-planet, though. Since its a waste of money, that at least leaves Hollywood (movies, that is!)...

there shouldn't be debate about this everyone knows detroit is a piece of shit city

As a resident, I can tell you it's Americas failure in the macro BEER industry that was the beginning of the end for Detroit. When the Stroh's brewery left, it was all downhill.

You actually choose to live in that ghost town?

Not the inner city, I'm between 8 and 9 mile on the east side, so it's decent enough. My family has lived here since my grandfather and with the comeing troubles Detroit is the perfect spot for me and my people.

And the ghost comment is dangerously close to being racist. :)

Berkeley:

berkeley-night-grizzly-peak-road.jpg

New York:

NewYorkSkylineNightFixed.jpg

Liberal places are always the nicest. Now if we could just dig out the trash in the middle of the country and throw it in the ocean. :)

Most ghost towns don't have a million people in them.

The stories about Detroit are a tad bit exaggerated.

No, the stories aren't that exaggerated. Detroit has under one million people now and the population shows no signs of growing the the near future.

Back