Hiv shut off trigger found

Thank you. I can now remember articles from a while back where people at cal-berkeley were protesting the university's relationship with several pharma companys. This makes sense now.

More in depth - The cost that are paid by the sponsor cover the tuition of the GRAs, their stipends and health insurance, research equipment (to which the Uni retains ownership when the project is done), all associated overhead (heat, light, materials and supplies, lab space 'rental'), salary offsets for the Professor(s) leading the effort, etc. Many Professors have enough salary offsets from research that they no longer collect a salary from the University. In some cases, the sponsor will pay for the construction of a new building for the facility. Guess who owns that when the relationship is done?

MORE OFTEN THAN NOT the research fails to produce a marketable outcome.

Last edited:
More in depth - The cost that are paid by the sponsor cover the tuition of the GRAs, their stipends and health insurance, research equipment (to which the Uni retains ownership when the project is done), all associated overhead (heat, light, materials and supplies, lab space 'rental'), salary offsets for the Professor(s) leading the effort, etc. Many Professors have enough salary offsets from research that they no longer collect a salary from the University. In some cases, the sponsor will pay for the construction of a new building for the facility. Guess who owns that when the relationship is done?

MORE OFTEN THAN NOT the research fails to produce a marketable outcome.

All true. This is what I do for a living. (I don't work on HIV, though).

Back