Hmm! noticing a trend.

Wolverine

Verified User
I think the lefties here, have become more unhinged in their thoughts about Biden crushing Trump! I think they actually see the writing on the wall, and therefore act even more confident! I mean they have no factual arguments just hate, and name calling, seething, and self loathing, hand wringing!

I think the lefties here, have become more unhinged in their thoughts about Biden crushing Trump! I think they actually see the writing on the wall, and therefore act even more confident! I mean they have no factual arguments just hate, and name calling, seething, and self loathing, hand wringing!

Okay.

Okay.

#projection

People have already made up their minds.

If there are any fence sitters at this point, then they are only debating with themselves if it is worth it to even cast a vote.

Michelle Obama told everyone that this is a last chance to save Democracy and we should all be willing to go down, pack a lunch, and be willing to spend all night in line just to vote.

BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THE REPUBLICANS WILL DO THAT JUST TO STAY IN POWER!

But, neither of the party conventions will be much to watch this year, as 95% of the people have already made up their mind.

I suspect the first and last night of the conventions will be the most watched by the American public.

Donald Trump's only chance hangs by a thread, and that is if HE CAN INTENTIONALLY TAKE ILLEGAL ACTIONS TO SUPPRESS THE PEOPLE'S VOTE- WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW AND HE CAN ACTUALLY GO TO JAIL FOR THAT SOME DAY- Once he has been removed from the WHITE HOUSE!

HIS WORDS AND ACTIONS ARE BEING DULY NOTED BY THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT AS WE SPEAK!

Confident and honest presidents with morals would never intentionally attempt to do that!

If there are any fence sitters at this point, then they are only debating with themselves if it is worth it to even cast a vote.

Michele Obama told everyone that this is a last chance to save Democracy and we should all be willing to go down, pack a lunch, and be willing to spend all night in line just to vote.

But, neither of the party conventions will be much to watch this year, as 95% of the people have already made up their mind.

I suspect the first and last night of the conventions will be the most watched by the American public.

Donald Trump's only chance hangs by a thread, and that is if HE CAN SUPPRESS THE PEOPLE'S VOTE- WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW AND HE CAN ACTUALLY GO TO JAIL FOR THAT SOME DAY- Once he has been removed from the WHITE HOUSE!

Confident and honest presidents with morals would never intentionally attempt to do that!

He has the electoral college, help from Russia, and voter suppression in a year that an unprecedented number of people will be voting by mail. It would take a miracle for Biden to win.

your sophomoric understanding of elections is funny. Voter turnout is really the issue. You act like this is a zero sum game, and they are fighting over percentages of a known piece of pie

The reason Biden is in trouble, is when it comes to standing in lines, you generally need to be energized for something, not against something. People may be pretty well decided on which of these two they prefer, but the real decision is will they take time to vote - and about 50% choose not to each year. If you are not energizing people, you risk them not showing up. Biden is a snooze and he chose a phony to run with him.

You mean things are pretty much normal lol.

your sophomoric understanding of elections is funny. Voter turnout is really the issue. You act like this is a zero sum game, and they are fighting over percentages of a known piece of pie

The reason Biden is in trouble, is when it comes to standing in lines, you generally need to be energized for something, not against something. People may be pretty well decided on which of these two they prefer, but the real decision is will they take time to vote - and about 50% choose not to each year. If you are not energizing people, you risk them not showing up. Biden is a snooze and he chose a phony to run with him.

Keep talking- PERHAPS SOMEONE WILL AGREE WITH YOU!

People are going to vote in record numbers in November!

This is the first time our Democracy has ever been at stake before- after 45 presidents.

America intends to vote this autocrat and phony out of the White House to save the nation.

This is not Belarus- THIS IS AMERICA.

It took an evil bastard like Donald Trump to wake up the sleeping giant!

I say, STOP THINKING, you’re not Good at it. :laugh:

Michelle Obama told everyone that this is a last chance to save Democracy and we should all be willing to go down, pack a lunch, and be willing to spend all night in line just to vote.

Donald Trump's only chance hangs by a thread, and that is if HE CAN INTENTIONALLY TAKE ILLEGAL ACTIONS TO SUPPRESS THE PEOPLE'S VOTE- WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW AND HE CAN ACTUALLY GO TO JAIL FOR THAT SOME DAY- Once he has been removed from the WHITE HOUSE!

HIS WORDS AND ACTIONS ARE BEING DULY NOTED BY THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT AS WE SPEAK!

Said the member of the communist party! You people think you are saving democracy, you are to blind to see where this party is leading you! Do you think they will give a rip when they get what they want, just because you said some things on a debate forum? Ever watched white nights, If So, you are not even on the same level as Gregory Hines, so how do you think you will fare? The Justice Department is busy wrapping up the Democrat party in a nice Bow!

Back