Hoarders are a-holes

Bobb

Verified User
I was eating lunch at a warehouse club store the other day. I watched a swarm of people buying multiple giant packages of toilet paper, 1 to 2 year supply for most families. After a short while, the store had no more to sell.

The worst case scenario is that you might need a two week supply if you become infected. Why would people buy so much more than they could possibly need? The only answer I can think of is most people are a-holes. I feel sorry for the elderly, and the weaker sex which uses a lot of toilet paper, many of them are in trouble.

I wish stores would have set strict buying limits on quantities, or at least gouge the a-holes.

thumb_costco-hording-of-tp-70443726.png

FYI, I don't use any toilet paper. People are also gross, smearing around feces on their behinds.

Assholes, yes, but mostly just dumb.

Same thing happens here in NC when there is threat of snow. The supermarkets get emptied of milk and bread. When we moved here from NY we couldn't believe it. My wife developed a cute saying: "Keep calm and eat your milk sandwich".

I was eating lunch at a warehouse club store the other day. I watched a swarm of people buying multiple giant packages of toilet paper, 1 to 2 year supply for most families. After a short while, the store had no more to sell.

The worst case scenario is that you might need a two week supply if you become infected. Why would people buy so much more than they could possibly need? The only answer I can think of is most people are a-holes. I feel sorry for the elderly, and the weaker sex which uses a lot of toilet paper, many of them are in trouble.

I wish stores would have set strict buying limits on quantities, or at least gouge the a-holes.

thumb_costco-hording-of-tp-70443726.png

FYI, I don't use any toilet paper. People are also gross, smearing around feces on their behinds.

What I don't get is why Kimberly Clark didn't increase production to meet the new irrational demand

Assholes, yes, but mostly just dumb.

Same thing happens here in NC when there is threat of snow. The supermarkets get emptied of milk and bread. When we moved here from NY we couldn't believe it. My wife developed a cute saying: "Keep calm and eat your milk sandwich".

You nailed it! It's like a global snow storm hype. The big players make out by scaring noobs into selling their stocks or running out and buying unusual amounts of everyday products which the elite profit from.

You nailed it! It's like a global snow storm hype. The big players make out by scaring noobs into selling their stocks or running out and buying unusual amounts of everyday products which the elite profit from.

I'm sure there are people taking advantage of that. It is an awesome buying opportunity. But this is 99.9% politics. The 'trats and their media are trying to harm Trump. It will fail spectacularly.

No need to hoard since there's no need to self-quarantine. Go out and meet as many Republicans as possible.

Of course not! I did that very thing last night. We get together every Thurs. night to shoot pool. Took mother and GF out for dinner Fri. night. I ate too much!

use leaves bitches...grow up.....then use your hand or some other washable instrument.

the civilized world has existed for thousands of years without toilet paper.

freaks!

use leaves bitches...grow up.....then use your hand or some other washable instrument.

the civilized world has existed for thousands of years without toilet paper.

freaks!

YES!! This one works well

poison_ivy_leaf_full.jpg

Note it's contour shape for comfort, the "ribbed" texture for easier removal and the wrap-around-the-finger (patent pending) feature, you can't go wrong!

What I don't get is why Kimberly Clark didn't increase production to meet the new irrational demand

I'm certain such manufacturers will step up production for a week or two until the panic dies down but that may take another week to hit the shelves.

Maybe Trump will go on television and declare a National TP Emergency.

I haven't noticed any 'hoarding' where I'm at.

Jack Off, you're a fcking moron. Some Jew rapes you ass every day and you still haven't noticed that, so why would you notice the empty shelves in your local store.

Jack Off, you're a fcking moron. Some Jew rapes you ass every day and you still haven't noticed that, so why would you notice the empty shelves in your local store.

I went to the Store TODAY. ... and there was no bread nor milk. WTF!

Hoarders are indeed a-holes

I agree.

Some great memes should come out of this.

Seattle-area garage: packed-full of Kirkland TP and nothing else.

Seattle-area Walmart: Empty shelves

Costco store: everyone walking around in full hazmat gear.

I was at Costco yesterday and bought some Kirkland TP. It had just been delivered, and three employees were standing guard to enforce a one-per-customer rule. I'd Photoshop that image to place AR-15s in their hands.

Back