Holiday Specials

There are videos of people watching the video. Their reactions are enough for most people.

i only wish I could get the memory of that video out of my head.

Which is why I never wanted to actually see it.

I never watched any of the beheading tapes either.

I didnt want it stuck in my mind.

And he is right people. I shouldn't have even mentioned it because some of you may be curious and look it up. Trust me. You do not want to.

Two girls one cup wasn't that bad.

I was comforted by the knowledge that the shit was most definitely fake and there was so digital trickery going on.

On an earlier thread Darla and I crossed on centerpieces and what they may bring to holidays. I missed the fact that my centerpieces brought the real pine smell missing from having an *gasp* artificial tree. Yes, it's my centerpiece that brings pine to my home.

I'm a huge fan of Yankee Candle, they make my house smell fine, in spite of dirty sports socks. During the holidays, I rely on the essence they give. When I'm done with the baking of cookies, I rely on the old staple of cinnamon sticks, apple cider, and nutmeg simmering on the stovetop.

We've covered candles and most scents. Anyone have other good ideas to make our homes smell more festive?

Ok I didn't read the rest of this thread but I saw yankee and have to chime in. I am now the biggest fan of the Bath and Body Works wallflower scents. SO much stronger and longer lasting than yankee candles. My personal favorites are "the perfect tree" and "winter".

How come this thread wasn't about Television shows, classics like "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and "A Christmas Story"?

Ba rumpa bum bum

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKTHvW2JcAA"]YouTube - Bowie Meets Crosby[/ame]

Last edited:
Back