Holy Roller Dilemma

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://msn.match.com/msn/article.as...gID=516311&BannerID=544657&menuid=8&GT1=10287

Dear Margot,
I’ve been seeing two women at my church. One I know from Bible study, the other from Sunday Eucharist. They don’t know each other and attend different services. I like them both, but am not sure I’m ready to commit to either one. My choir buddy says I should tell them about each other. That little devil on my shoulder says I don’t need to. Who’s right?
– Double Dipping Darrin in Dallas

Do you think that if there is no sex, and you haven't implied in any way that the dating is exclusive, that this even an issue? Under those circumstances, I wouldn't tell.

Once there's sex, that's different.

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.as...gID=516311&BannerID=544657&menuid=8&GT1=10287

Dear Margot,
I’ve been seeing two women at my church. One I know from Bible study, the other from Sunday Eucharist. They don’t know each other and attend different services. I like them both, but am not sure I’m ready to commit to either one. My choir buddy says I should tell them about each other. That little devil on my shoulder says I don’t need to. Who’s right?

To whomever the writer is: the word "SEEING" is rather ambigious. it really depends upon how much "Seeing" you are doing with either one, (or both). and what they are each willing to do in the "seeing" catogory without personal committment. __--Your move

I'm no member of the religious right. I may be religious, may even veer right, but not together. Why is someone that posted a question out front, no dissemination being ridiculed?

There are plenty on the right and left that deserve it, but I fail to see why this guy qualifies?

I'm no member of the religious right. I may be religious, may even veer right, but not together. Why is someone that posted a question out front, no dissemination being ridiculed?

There are plenty on the right and left that deserve it, but I fail to see why this guy qualifies?

Umm, because he's writing about two women he met in his church, and he wrote to some sort of faith based advice lady.

Do you think that if there is no sex, and you haven't implied in any way that the dating is exclusive, that this even an issue? Under those circumstances, I wouldn't tell.

Once there's sex, that's different.

Uh, Darla, They go to the same church. They'll find out eventually, if he doesn't tell them before the rumor will does, he's going to have to find a new church. In this situation, he should definitely be upfront and honest with them.

The letter screams hypcrisy. He's intentionally listening to the "little devil" on his shoulder about two women at church.

Uh, Darla, They go to the same church. They'll find out eventually, if he doesn't tell them before the rumor will does, he's going to have to find a new church. In this situation, he should definitely be upfront and honest with them.

Yeah I guess so. That's not going to go well though. If he's casual dating, he probably should be finding the dates someplace other than his church. But this is a big thing today. Especially with these mega churches. More like match.com. There's nobody hornier than a religious freak who hasn't had it in a while.

Yeah I guess so. That's not going to go well though. If he's casual dating, he probably should be finding the dates someplace other than his church. But this is a big thing today. Especially with these mega churches. More like match.com. There's nobody hornier than a religious freak who hasn't had it in a while.

Yeah. you said it. I think Ted Haggard should have to warn men he comes within a 1 mile radius of.

That I can agree with. Now if he's dating two women, he's not a geek. Perhaps in denial, but not a geek. Well actually he could be, but not claiming any role towards celebacy. ;)

Dear Margot,

I’ve been seeing two women at my church. One I know from Bible study, the other from Sunday Eucharist. They don’t know each other and attend different services. I like them both, but am not sure I’m ready to commit to either one.

Brent??? Is that you?

Dear Margot,

I’ve been seeing two women at my church. One I know from Bible study, the other from Sunday Eucharist. They don’t know each other and attend different services. I like them both, but am not sure I’m ready to commit to either one.

Brent??? Is that you?

LOL. That's a good one. Like brent can get a woman. ha ha ha! Cypress you're a riot.

Dear Margot,

Dear double dipper,
Do you "know" these women in the biblical sense or just know them ?
If you know them in the biblical sense Repent and make a large donation for the pastors trip to the holy land.
ps remember to pass on 10% of the "knowing" to the pastor.
Signed,
Your concience.

Let's look to scripture, shall we?

"Verily, it came to pass that Moses fancied some hot Egyptian stank on his hang-low and it was good, and God saw it was good and He was pleased." Exodus 12:26

Praise be.

Last edited:
Back