Home secretary: I smoked cannabis

Damn, why's everyone hating on people who don't do drugs?

It's not really the doing, it's the trying. My statement was too extreme; it's more of a general rule, based on personal experience in my generation.

For me, there has been a consistent quality among the people I know who were vocal about not trying it, particularly at a certain age, and yes, they tended to be active politically on the right-hand side of things.

It's not really the doing, it's the trying. My statement was too extreme; it's more of a general rule, based on personal experience in my generation.

For me, there has been a consistent quality among the people I know who were vocal about not trying it, particularly at a certain age, and yes, they tended to be active politically on the right-hand side of things.

I've never tried it because I believe I have an addictive personality and had fear that drugs and I wouldn't be a good mix. I don't really care what everyone else does.

Most of my boys don't do drugs either. I didn't choose to be friends with them because of that but it just worked out that way.

I've never tried it because I believe I have an addictive personality and had fear that drugs and I wouldn't be a good mix. I don't really care what everyone else does.

Most of my boys don't do drugs either. I didn't choose to be friends with them because of that but it just worked out that way.

He sounds like my kind of guy, but you knew that! :P

Back