Homeowner Beats Suspected Burglar

If he hadn't let the whore in he wouldn't have been walking her out. Pedro was thinking with his dick, not someone who deserves accolades.

I am sure he should have waited until he was married before he got laid, like you did. Oh wait, you didn't.....

I guess if Pedro got a blowjob, you would be willing to go in and help the thug get a little payback?

Besides, the woman went to spend the night, and Pedro was walking her out that night. He may not have done anything at all. Conclusions based on your own views are rarely valid.

Not really. $20 will buy a cheap whore; it doesn't matter how old the John is.

The girl went to spend the night.

I am curious, do you have any evidence to support your ideas that the girl was a hooker, Pedro got laid, or any of the other nonsense you posted?

Sounds like you dislike Pedro because of his name and suggested ethicity, and have tried to backup your argument.

Besides, the woman went to spend the night, and Pedro was walking her out that night. He may not have done anything at all. Conclusions based on your own views are rarely valid.

If she was spending the night then she wouldn't have been leaving during the middle of the night. :palm:

If she was spending the night then she wouldn't have been leaving during the middle of the night. :palm:

"Investigators say the 22-year-old woman went to spend the night at the 51-year-old man's house." (from the linked article)

There is nothing saying that Pedro was going to allow her to spend the night.

It is equally possible that he was walking her out, like a gentleman, when her cousin attacked.

Back