Horizontal Harris is a snake

cancel2 2022

Canceled
She put away hundreds for marijuana offences and then laughed on radio about whether she had tried it. Truly evil person, hopefully you won't have to find that out for yourselves.

She put away hundreds for marijuana offences and then laughed on radio about whether she had tried it. Truly evil person, hopefully you won't have to find that out for yourselves.

Yes, but you discredit yourself when you attack her for her gender.

I don't like that the major "insult" for this woman is that she had sex. Seriously. .. Slut shaming in the world today? Are there enough people left that would care that she had sex that it needs to be her "nickname"?

How about "Hypocrite Harris", or "Huge Hypocrite Harris"... or Herr Harris the Almighty Prosecutor.. Anything but "horizontal Harris".. that's weak AF.

I don't like that the major "insult" for this woman is that she had sex. Seriously. .. Slut shaming in the world today? Are there enough people left that would care that she had sex that it needs to be her "nickname"?

How about "Hypocrite Harris", or "Huge Hypocrite Harris"... or Herr Harris the Almighty Prosecutor.. Anything but "horizontal Harris".. that's weak AF.
Thanks, Damo

Oh so that's what the nickname means? Been wondering about it. After reading the title, I thought it might mean she's a snake. LOL.

She doesn't think the laws apply to her.

Oh so that's what the nickname means? Been wondering about it. After reading the title, I thought it might mean she's a snake. LOL.

Yeah, some guy went and did a "kiss and tell" and some folks just can't get over it. But there are far better Alliterations to use... "Hypocrite Harris" is just one of them.

That's not why she's called HOrizontal. Having sex is one thing. Selling yourself in order to gain what she gained is another.

It's not that she had sex it's that she used sex to gain power and influence. How else to describe a twenty year old woman having an affair with a powerful politician and a married man in his sixties. Willy Brown was notorious for that behaviour which I'm sure you know already.

Pretty much the same as on Hollywood where the casting couch was ubiquitous.

That's not why she's called HOrizontal. Having sex is one thing. Selling yourself in order to gain what she gained is another.

Yup. Like I said. Slut shaming is weak. It really is the world's worst "insult". Some dude sleeping with a bunch of chicks in the same circumstances and you just call him a "dawg" and give him a high five.

I just prefer my alliterative insults to have more flair. When she starts telling you to just "do as you're told" I'd use "Herr Harris the Great Prosecutor", if she's trying to tell you that she wants criminal reform then it is "Hypocrite Harris"...

This crap about who she had sex with and why is just rubbish.

It's not that she had sex it's that she used sex to gain power and influence. How else to describe a twenty year old woman having an affair with a powerful politician and a married man in his sixties. Willy Brown was notorious for that behaviour which I'm sure you know already.

Pretty much the same as on Hollywood where the casting couch was ubiquitous.

I didn't want to retype so I copy and pasted a response to another poster:

Yup. Like I said. Slut shaming is weak. It really is the world's worst "insult". Some dude sleeping with a bunch of chicks in the same circumstances and you just call him a "dawg" and give him a high five.

I just prefer my alliterative insults to have more flair. When she starts telling you to just "do as you're told" I'd use "Herr Harris the Great Prosecutor", if she's trying to tell you that she wants criminal reform then it is "Hypocrite Harris"...

This crap about who she had sex with and why is just rubbish. Don't you feel the lameness of it when you type it?

Yeah, some guy went and did a "kiss and tell" and some folks just can't get over it. But there are far better Alliterations to use... "Hypocrite Harris" is just one of them.

Funny how you get all riled up over something inconsequential, did you get a flea in your ear from Doris?

This crap about who she had sex with and why is just rubbish.

Again, it's not about sex but about selling herself to get ahead that's the difference. How about you call her what you prefer and I'll call her what I prefer.

If you want to talk about the drug issue, then Hypocritical Harris is fine.

Funny how you get all riled up over something inconsequential, did you get a flea in your ear from Doris?

I just am sick AF of stupid insults that do no damage. Nobody gives a crap nowadays. I'll ask again, can you really not feel how lame it is? I'm embarrassed for the folks that use it. It's not like I like her or want to protect her, I want the insults to matter.

I didn't want to retype so I copy and pasted a response to another poster:

This crap about who she had sex with and why is just rubbish. Don't you feel the lameness of it when you type it?

Why do you even care? Would that you'd get so incensed over other matters brought to your attention.

Again, it's not about sex but about selling herself to get ahead that's the difference. How about you call her what you prefer and I'll call her what I prefer.

If you want to talk about the drug issue, then Hypocritical Harris is fine.

You are free to be misogynistic all you want. And others are free to call you on it.

Why do you even care? Would that you'd get sinincensed over other matters brought to your attention.

I am not "incensed" over anything. I am telling you why it is lame. Nobody under 50 gives one whip about it. I just like my side to sound more effective than weak AF "horizontal Harris"... it's a swing and a miss.

I just am sick AF of stupid insults that do no damage. Nobody gives a crap nowadays. I'll ask again, can you really not feel how lame it is? I'm embarrassed for the folks that use it. It's not like I like her or want to protect her, I want the insults to matter.

The insult is two fold, that she's an incredibly manipulative woman who uses sex to climb up the greasy pole (pun intended) and also a reptile that slithers through the grass. Witness how she put so many blacks away for MJ violations yet laughed about smoking it on live radio. As for not giving a crap, that may be true for women but certainly not for men these days.

Last edited:
Back