Hot Moms

Threedee, I can tell you from experience, you will be amazed when you finally find a "hot mom" to show you what things can be like.

I am not really saying there is anything wrong with the 18 to 22 women. But I am 48 years old. I have had young and I have had older. Older ones are the ones that will blow your mind. Imagine the 22 year old with a decade or so to experiment, learn, grow, and become more comfortable with her sexuality.

My wife is 14 years younger than I am. I fought it when we first met, but she worked her womanly wiles on me and won.

But the difference between her at 27 and her at 34 is amazing. And its getting better all the time.

(sorry if any of that was TMI)

I have met a few guys who were then, or are now, in my age group that prefer/ed older women. Usually no more than a few however. In my experience, it is mostly only women who have preferred older partners, and they have gone well past three years to 6, 10, etc. My own parents are 9 years apart. Of course, they were older (27 & 36) when they were married...

Back