Hottest female athletes?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
RackMultipart.32238.0_display_image.jpg

A few years before I met my wife I used to date a red head who's looks were similiar to Semenovich. She was a 5' 95# little spinner with a bubble butt with some serious skeletons in the closet. I met her from the cycling club I used to belong to in Charlotte. Man that girl could ride.....she wasn't to bad on the bike either! She damned near got me killed so I had to break that one off.

LOL Anna Kournikova is not an athlete. I am better at tennis than Anna. That said, she is delectable.

Ay caramba. She can vault my pole any day. :whoa:
She could probably kick your ass too.....with out to much effort. Pole Vaulters have to be some of the best all around athletes in T&F.

Poor Doltaire. Now that he's changed his name, he's really struggling to catch up.

lol-and-order-butthurt-anons-unit.jpg

Kornakova was a top 10 and #1 in doubles
She's prob the hottest female athlete of all time.

And the gay widestance bikers mock me for playing tennis. LOFL

I suck at tennis, but I understand exactly where you've been coming from all these years. There were lots of hotties in the womens tennis team at my high school, and some of them would come down to all of the men's home meets and cheer us on. :clink:

I suck at tennis, but I understand exactly where you've been coming from all these years. There were lots of hotties in the womens tennis team at my high school, and some of them would come down to all of the men's home meets and cheer us on. :clink:

I got more woman than I deserved bartending in college, divorced at 42 acting like a retard for 3 weeks hanging in old haunts netted nada.
Increased tennis specifically a Sunday mixed doubles deal, wound up with a 20 yr younger smoking hot 3x state champ as a buddy with bennefits for 9 months followed by my current wife the hottest chick I've ever been with

I could use a young hottie who doubles as my tennis partner and beneficial friend. I'll have to get involved in a club one of these days. If nothing else, it will improve my game... :cof1:

I could use a young hottie who doubles as my tennis partner and beneficial friend. I'll have to get involved in a club one of these days. If nothing else, it will improve my game... :cof1:

Here is what worked for me, I couldn't care less about winning. I would only play with hot chicks and it was all about fun and telling them how good the skirt looked.
No Man alive knows what to tell a woman.
But after bartending for a decade in a top club I learned watching 1,000 dudes strike out what not to say.

Back