Hottest female athletes?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Yeah, women will hate it if I get all aggressive and act like an insecure douche, but I know they will expect me to work hard, try to improve, and contribute to the rate of play.

Here is what worked for me, I couldn't care less about winning. I would only play with hot chicks and it was all about fun and telling them how good the skirt looked.
No Man alive knows what to tell a woman.
But after bartending for a decade in a top club I learned watching 1,000 dudes strike out what not to say.
Here's what to say.

As little as possible. Women dont want to hear our shit.....unless it will make them laugh....other then that....it's wise to just STFU and let your self confidence do the talking. Dressing to impress don't hurt and hey.....chicks like looking at a tight butt too so getting your pork rind munching ass off the couch every once in a while to do a work out don't hurt your odds either. Once they LET YOU KNOW that you have sparked an interest it's all about drama and money after that and really more of the former then the later, though the later certainly doesn't hurt. Women want to see three things in a man. Strong genes, social status and the ability to provide. If you can give them that and drama....man you're in like flynt.

Yeah, women will hate it if I get all aggressive and act like an insecure douche, but I know they will expect me to work hard, try to improve, and contribute to the rate of play.
As long as your interested (and interesting), give an honest effort and are confident in your self with out being arrogant, they could care less about the rest.

Here's what to say.

As little as possible. Women dont want to hear our shit.....unless it will make them laugh....other then that....it's wise to just STFU and let your self confidence do the talking. Dressing to impress don't hurt and hey.....chicks like looking at a tight butt too so getting your pork rind munching ass off the couch every once in a while to do a work out don't hurt your odds either. Once they LET YOU KNOW that you have sparked an interest it's all about drama and money after that and really more of the former then the later, though the later certainly doesn't hurt. Women want to see three things in a man. Strong genes, social status and the ability to provide. If you can give them that and drama....man you're in like flynt.

STFU like you know, your stereotyping woman. LOL

You haven't lived until you've had a gymnast! Jeez what they can do is amazing!

can't match the gymnast but while bartending I had a brief fling with a super hot black chick from Belize.
She told me she practiced with other nurses showing her on a cucumber what Damn Yankee refuses to let his wife do.

can't match the gymnast but while bartending I had a brief fling with a super hot black chick from Belize.
She told me she practiced with other nurses showing her on a cucumber what Damn Yankee refuses to let his wife do.

Let's not talk about DY and his sick, twisted and perverted views about sex.

I could use a young hottie who doubles as my tennis partner and beneficial friend. I'll have to get involved in a club one of these days. If nothing else, it will improve my game... :cof1:

I didn't know you thought Topper was that secksi.

Back