House Democrats Torpedo Kamala

You are using an opinion article

Using the best of your English language proficiency, tell me what is the overall opinion in the following?

Two-hundred fifteen Republicans voted in favor of the Violence Against Women by Illegal Aliens Act, with no one in the party opposing it. Meanwhile, only 51 Democrats voted in favor of the resolution, with 158 voting against it.

which more than likely is highly biased. and not necessarily factual.
It's either TRUE or FALSE. That makes it objective.

Using the best of your English language proficiency, tell me what is the overall opinion in the following?

Two-hundred fifteen Republicans voted in favor of the Violence Against Women by Illegal Aliens Act, with no one in the party opposing it. Meanwhile, only 51 Democrats voted in favor of the resolution, with 158 voting against it.

It's either TRUE or FALSE. That makes it objective.
You're the one who posted this, so maybe you should be the one to back up what you posted.

The Magatatd is the lowest form of life on this planet.
Well it sounds like it's going to get ugly when Trump wins.

Should be a pretty good scrum for about a week until you fuckwits find out food doesn't come from the grocery store and it's cold outside at night.

Then you can leave my country forever and take all your miscreants with.

What I tend to find in cases where a large group of legislators on one side or the other specifically DON'T support bills that OSTENSIBLY are well-intentioned is that there is something else going on behind the scenes.
Do you mean, like, ... politics? Yes, that does happen in Congress from time to time.

In this case, rabid, tyrannical, election-stealing Democrats saw H. R. 7909 as threatening their long-term plan of bringing in countless illegal immigrants and arranging for them to vote, or for the DNC to vote for them, in elections, so they voted against it. So yes, you called it correctly. See below.

I mean, pretty clearly this legislation has been proposed NOT because the GOP suddenly cares about women's lives
Correct. The GOP has always cared about women's lives. Not only that, the GOP is the only party that has ever cared about the children they might be carrying. As you mention, this is not something new and sudden.

So, barring the presentation of any ACTUAL information or analysis about this
Check below.

Don't feel bad....we do it on the Left all the time.
You don't have to convince me.

H. R. 7909

AN ACT
To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide that aliens who have been convicted of or who have committed sex offenses or domestic violence are inadmissible and deportable.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. Short title.
This Act may be cited as the “Violence Against Women by Illegal Aliens Act”.
SEC. 2. Inadmissibility and deportability related to sex offenses, domestic violence, stalking, child abuse, or violation of protection order.

(a) Inadmissibility.—Section 212(a)(2) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(2)) is amended by adding at the end the following:
“(J) SEX OFFENSES.—Any alien who has been convicted of, who admits having committed, or who admits committing acts which constitute the essential elements of a sex offense (as such term is defined in section 111(5) of the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006 (34 U.S.C. 20911(5))), or a conspiracy to commit such an offense, is inadmissible.
“(K) DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, STALKING, CHILD ABUSE, OR VIOLATION OF PROTECTION ORDER.—Any alien who has been convicted of, who admits having committed, or who admits committing acts which constitute the essential elements of—
“(i) a crime of domestic violence (as such term is defined in section 237(a)(2)(E));
“(ii) a crime of stalking;
“(iii) a crime of child abuse, child neglect, or child abandonment; or
“(iv) a crime of violating the portion of a protection order (as such term is defined in section 237(a)(2)(E)) that involves protection against credible threats of violence, repeated harassment, or bodily injury to the person or persons for whom the protection order was issued,
is inadmissible.”.
(b) Deportability.—Section 237(a)(2) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1227(a)(2)) is amended—
(1) in subparagraph (E)—
(A) in the heading, by striking “crimes against children and” and inserting “and crimes against children”; and
(B) in clause (i), by inserting before the period at the end the following “, and includes any crime that constitutes domestic violence, as such term is defined in section 40002(a) of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 (34 U.S.C. 12291(a), regardless of whether the jurisdiction receives grant funding under that Act”; and
(2) by adding at the end the following:
“(G) SEX OFFENSES.—Any alien who has been convicted of a sex offense (as such term is defined in section 111(5) of the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006 (34 U.S.C. 20911(5))) or a conspiracy to commit such an offense, is deportable.”.
Passed the House of Representatives September 18, 2024.

118th CONGRESS 2d Session

H. R. 7909

AN ACT
To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide that aliens who have been convicted of or who have committed sex offenses or domestic violence are inadmissible and deportable.

H. R. 7909

Should be a pretty good scrum for about a week until you fuckwits find out food doesn't come from the grocery store and it's cold outside at night.

We don’t even want to come to your beloved mother Russia

How can we leave Russia if we never go there

This Story is a reprint from the Daily Caller which is post on the MSN site. And if you look on the left above the picture, you will see "Opinion by Henry Rodgers" Also the Daily Caller is a questionable site for factual reporting.

Daily Caller​

Overall, we rate the Daily Caller as strongly right-biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact-checked on a per-article basis.

1726857189124.png

No one has deified the man you fucking moron. He simply has better policies than the party that would put a wretched cackling whore no one voted for up for consideration.

What you stupid motherfuckers don't seem to understand is we want Trump in spite of his fucked up personality, not because of it.

But keep saying ignorant ass shit so we don't forget who we're dealing with. Total and complete fools. Fucking unbelievable how brainless you people are.
The American people voted for Harris you fucking lie filled dick lapper

Just keep bobbing on putins nob

See what it gets you

The media in America is corporate you dumb fucking ass boil

They still mostly report the truth though

So yeah diarrhea brains like you call that a bias towards the Democratic Party who is on the side of truth

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
You are my favorite buffoon.

You're the one who posted this, so maybe you should be the one to back up what you posted.
That was one very lame tipping of your king.

giphy.webp

In a thread about Democrats torpedoing Kamala's campaign, let's take another look at Joe smiling brighter than he ever has:

The American people voted for Harris you fucking lie filled dick lapper

Just keep bobbing on putins nob

See what it gets you
No they voted against Trump in spite of the filthy cum guzzling diversity whore being on the ticket.

That's how fucked up their TDS has become.

Back