House panel OKs anti-bullying bill

Because they have an inherent distrust in the benevolence of government.

Yeah, that would explain their fear of muslims, and brown skinned people in general :rolleyes:

There was absolute hysteria in cyberspace from republican posters, when some incompetent schmuck drove his car into the door of a scottish airport, in a botched "attack".

The UK is under attack!!!!!!

Yeah, that would explain their fear of muslims, and brown skinned people in general :rolleyes:

There was absolute hysteria in cyberspace from republican posters, when some incompetent schmuck drove his car into the door of a scottish airport, in a botched "attack".

Anecdotes and accusations of racism--- the bread and butter of the left.

So you do agree that republicans are full of fear then.
No, I agree that they distrust you to know what is best for their life. I believe that people who think that they must have "safety nets" for every circumstance that life may bring are the ones who live in fear and wish for security from "daddy government".

I think it is sad to live in such a state.

I have no fear of Muslims. Although I do believe that we have an inherent right to defend ourselves.

Stereotypes are sad when they are so visibly desperate. I saw not even one person on here who was in a panic. Just people speaking on the news of the day.

No, I agree that they distrust you to know what is best for their life. I believe that people who think that they must have "safety nets" for every circumstance that life may bring are the ones who live in fear and wish for security from "daddy government".

I think it is sad to live in such a state.

ROTFLMAO, sounds like you know what is best for us. OK.

I have no fear of Muslims. Although I do believe that we have an inherent right to defend ourselves.

Stereotypes are sad when they are so visibly desperate. I saw not even one person on here who was in a panic. Just people speaking on the news of the day.

I saw many republicans (not neccessarily on this board) wig out over a few unarmed iranian speedboats and a prankster on the radio.

Republicans need to calm down, and get a grip on their fear.

ROTFLMAO, sounds like you know what is best for us. OK.
Right. I say I think it is sad to live in such a state. I didn't say you had to live like me. It is others who say I have to pay so you can live with "security" rather than freedom.

Back