How cold is it where YOU live?.....

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
minus4degrees.png

18 and windy, with no impending change. Imperturbably awaiting this "global warming"...

Good morning, RB 60...hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
It's 14 here but expected to go far below zero the rest of the week...Not looking forward to that....very little snow left, so that's nice...
Have a good week! Stay warm!

Good morning, RB 60...hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
It's 14 here but expected to go far below zero the rest of the week...Not looking forward to that....very little snow left, so that's nice...
Have a good week! Stay warm!

Good morning! Christmas was great, I ate too much!
No increase in temps here in the near future, either.
No work until next year, so I'll be staying home and in the warm.

More like YorkshireSTAN. Because all of Europe is Muslim at this point! Stupid idiots allowing non-whites into your country!
Certainly true in Bradfordstan, although on the plus side it is a fantastic place to go for a curry. The choice is truly bewildering.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

More like YorkshireSTAN. Because all of Europe is Muslim at this point! Stupid idiots allowing non-whites into your country!

They’ve banned gingers from immigrating. The should be all right if the ever advance to the twenty first century and outlaw primitive social systems like Aristocracy and nobility like modern advanced nations do.

I’d think you of all people would appreciate we still use the English standard?
Not really, Fahrenheit isn't English anyway and is truly quirky and totally illogical. Celsius makes far more sense, I would miss miles and pints though.

Last edited:
They’ve banned gingers from immigrating. The should be all right if the ever advance to the twenty first century and outlaw primitive social systems like Aristocracy and nobility like modern advanced nations do.

Yeh like the US where the new aristocracy are the likes of Kim Karchrashian, Paris Hilton and Lady Gaga!

Last edited:
Back