How cold is it where YOU live?.....

Barely cracking 60's w/ a few frosty nights last week, had to cover a few plants....

Was @ Stinson Beach two weeks before Christmas & kids running around in trunks & bikini's & a few in the water boarding...

It may have hit 70 or close which isn't much different then many days in the summer there......:D

irtim9op8b601.jpg

So you live in Idaho? Going to be trekking all over out west next year, really want to check out Shoshone Falls, Hells Canyon, Thousand Springs, and Craters Of The Moon National.

You must be trekking through southern Idaho. Try to get to Shoshone Falls at the height of runoff. Pretty impressive. If you can float Hell's Canyon, do so. You see an entirely different version of it there. After Shoshone Falls, go see Shoshone Ice Caves.

You must be trekking through southern Idaho. Try to get to Shoshone Falls at the height of runoff. Pretty impressive. If you can float Hell's Canyon, do so. You see an entirely different version of it there. After Shoshone Falls, go see Shoshone Ice Caves.

I have to go low key, because I'm getting my 70 year old mother out west, before she gets too old to handle it. If I could have got the neighbors to go, it might have been different, as she could sight see with the Mrs, and the guys, and me could take a jet boat. I went out with Mom back in 09 to the southern portion, and we want to go the northern portion, including Canada now. I've been putting pictures from our previous ventures, on my profile.

I have to go low key, because I'm getting my 70 year old mother out west, before she gets too old to handle it. If I could have got the neighbors to go, it might have been different, as she could sight see with the Mrs, and the guys, and me could take a jet boat. I went out with Mom back in 09 to the southern portion, and we want to go the northern portion, including Canada now. I've been putting pictures from our previous ventures, on my profile.

Well then, you need to see Lake Coeur d’Alene. You can take a guided float trip on the lake. The Saint Joe River is great. Go north from there and take in Lake Pend Orielle and Priest Lake. Beautiful. If you get on Highway 12, a must is Jerry Johnson Hot Springs. An easy walk in from the trailhead. My favorite place up there.

jerryjohnson2.jpg

Back