How come Katzgar is threadbanned from new threads?

Ok, once again (third time) *sigh*. katzgar kept starting threads in current events that had nothing to do with current events. Most belonged in war zone I remember. Billy or damo kept having to move the threads, warned katzgar multiple times, but Katzgar is too stupid to to ever get it. So it was easier for billy or damo to keep him out of CE. katzgar was free to post in any other forum but for some reason only wanted to post his nonsense in CE.

No need to be a fucking asshole, I don't pay attention to petty personal shit like this.

I just noticed that someone was being banned from my threads that I never banned.

Ok, once again (third time) *sigh*. katzgar kept starting threads in current events that had nothing to do with current events. Most belonged in war zone I remember. Billy or damo kept having to move the threads, warned katzgar multiple times, but Katzgar is too stupid to to ever get it. So it was easier for billy or damo to keep him out of CE. katzgar was free to post in any other forum but for some reason only wanted to post his nonsense in CE.
No need to be a fucking asshole, I don't pay attention to petty personal shit like this.

I just noticed that someone was being banned from my threads that I never banned.

The only assholes I see are yours and Katzgars. Don't shoot the messenger, woman. Katzgar had multiple warnings and as his flounce thread proved, he flaunted violating those rules every time. He deserved what he got.

FWIW, most forums would have banned him completely. Being blocked from CE is an apt punishment and lighter than I would have handed out.

The only assholes I see are yours and Katzgars. Don't shoot the messenger, woman. Katzgar had multiple warnings and as his flounce thread proved, he flaunted violating those rules every time. He deserved what he got.

FWIW, most forums would have banned him completely. Being blocked from CE is an apt punishment and lighter than I would have handed out.

dutch judge and executioner power mad asshole

Back