how do you get rid of the blue notification button for PM's?

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
a certain member has just sent me 6 pm's in a matter of minutes, despite a request to stop....so i put the member on ignore for now....but the notification is still there. is there a way to get rid of it?

it keeps popping up for pm's and groans...though i can't see the groans....

is there a way to not have the notifications light up if the person is on ignore? it somewhat lessens the purpose of ignore.

I'll see what I can do. You might want to "un" ignore them to "mark as read" all the PMs then put them back on ignore. I'll work on the notification for the groans... I can just stop all notifications. I can also make it so that certain posters can't use the feature at all.

It'd be nice if we could blanket clear all notifications, so that I wouldn't have to go to the groups window and find that button every time someone does something with the groups.

Or you could rub some salve on that sore ol mangina of yours...

? not wanting to see dozens of groans every minute and pm's every two minutes....needs the above?

wow....you're a senstive person zappa....i had no idea how touchy you are, no wonder you run around the forum demanding others be civil yet NEVER be completely civil yourself.

The Yurt locker has been opened again.

How ironic is it that the Groan-meister doesn't care for his own tactic?

the-BUTT-hurt-locker-poster.jpg

The Yurt locker has been opened again.

How ironic is it that the Groan-meister doesn't care for his own tactic?

legion had to show up and spout another lie....please, really, follow my advice and get a life mr. butt hurt obsession

no surprise really, considering you are the king of the groans with your former user having over 1000 groans

:lol:

legion had to show up and spout another lie....please, really, follow my advice and get a life mr. butt hurt obsession

no surprise really, considering you are the king of the groans with your former user having over 1000 groans

:lol:

What former user?

Be specifc, and attach proof.

What former user?

Be specifc, and attach proof.

ok....lie about because you know that info is no longer available after damo upgraded the board....

but damo can back me up that one of legion's troll's had over a thousand groans...in fact, i believe you were responsible for damo getting rid of the system...though i don't recall if that was the specific reason

ok....lie about because you know that info is no longer available after damo upgraded the board....

but damo can back me up that one of legion's troll's had over a thousand groans...in fact, i believe you were responsible for damo getting rid of the system...though i don't recall if that was the specific reason

I noticed that you don't have any evidence.

Don't let that stop you from lying.

I noticed that you don't have any evidence.

Don't let that stop you from lying.

i'm not lying though....and it is no fault of mine that the evidence is no longer there...i was just informed it was this former username you had

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?754-Smarter-Than-All-Y-All

^ that was your troll....but as you can see, everything is zeroed out because damo updated the board or changed the groan system....damo can back me up and here is a thread talking about your groans

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...test-fan&p=640297&highlight=groans#post640297

really legion...why lie about such inconsequential things? is your life that bad? is that why you delete 80% of your posts, because you're so ashamed of what you do and say, only you don't realize it until your mom reviews what you've done on the internet....?

If you want to cease to be notified of Thanks/Groans you can simply select "Hide Reputation" in your General Settings. This will stop all notification of Thanks/Groans. I can't separate them out. As for PMs, select "only friends can send PMs" in your options, then "friend" people you don't mind getting PMs from. You'll no longer get PMs from the Trolls.

i'm not lying though....and it is no fault of mine that the evidence is no longer there...i was just informed it was this former username you had

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?754-Smarter-Than-All-Y-All

^ that was your troll....but as you can see, everything is zeroed out because damo updated the board or changed the groan system....damo can back me up and here is a thread talking about your groans

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...test-fan&p=640297&highlight=groans#post640297

really legion...why lie about such inconsequential things? is your life that bad? is that why you delete 80% of your posts, because you're so ashamed of what you do and say, only you don't realize it until your mom reviews what you've done on the internet....?

What a fucking liar you are.

Who informed you? The voices in your head?

No proof means you are a liar.

That won't stop you, though, will it?

Remind me how you ignore my posts and don't respond to them.

YURT FAIL

Last edited:
If you want to cease to be notified of Thanks/Groans you can simply select "Hide Reputation" in your General Settings. This will stop all notification of Thanks/Groans. I can't separate them out. As for PMs, select "only friends can send PMs" in your options, then "friend" people you don't mind getting PMs from. You'll no longer get PMs from the Trolls.

awesome...

Back