how do you get rid of the blue notification button for PM's?

damo, is it true that all prior groan numbers are no longer available after you updated the system or changed the new groan system?

damo, is it true that all prior groan numbers are no longer available after you updated the system or changed the new groan system?

Yes, that is true. I cleared them all out several times. When I finally got it working I started it all from scratch for the groans.

lol....legion has no comeback after he finds out that yurt told the truth about prior groans

poor legion gets busted in yet another lie

:)

well yes but legion ends up using the same proxies quite frequently. which is how we were able to group all his names together in the past. legion got lazy.

even checking IP would not help, the troll uses a proxy server...

You have proof that I'm a troll? Haven't seen it. Where is it?

You know what server I use? What is it?

I've never 'groaned' anybody. Unlike the groaning lil' bitch Yurt.

YURT FAIL

BTW, are you still ignoring most of my posts and rarely responding to me? Just wondering.

Yes, and if he is Legion he's been more careful of late than in the past. I don't think Rtber is Legion, but then I've been wrong before. :dunno:

Tell us, Mr. Impartial, does Yurt ignore most of my posts and rarely respond to me?

well yes but legion ends up using the same proxies quite frequently. which is how we were able to group all his names together in the past. legion got lazy.

So Sweet Potato won't lie for his lil' buddy Yurt?

I see. You only conduct research at his behest.

Got it, Mr Impartial.

Interesting. I say, "As far as I know he isn't Legion." and you get all bent? That's cool with me, but I am curious as to why you would be upset about that. Your excessive and eager attempts at "gotcha" have utterly failed today.

Tell us, Mr. Impartial, does Yurt ignore most of my posts and rarely respond to me?

So Sweet Potato won't lie for his lil' buddy Yurt?

According to the patron saint of the penis?

I see. You only conduct research at his behest.

Got it, Mr Impartial.

^ legion meltdown ^

poor little legion has to ask others if i respond to his posts....lol

almost the whole board knows rtber, epic is legion

Back