How do you know??

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
This is a direct quote of yours, Darla.

Tom posts like a rapist. Tom talks like a rapist. Tom sounds like a rapist. Tom has repeatedly and over a period of years demonstrated he DOES NOT KNOW what consent is, that he lacks any respect for women, that he does not take rape seriously, that unless it involves a stranger, a knife, and a fight to the death with a sober women, he doesn't even recognize rape. Tom is really a microcosm of rape culture, of why women get raped, of why rapists get away with it, of why women's lives sometimes get ruined when they are raped. I'm sorry if that offends your sensibilities, but I can assure you of two things, mine are as well and have been for some time, and neither your sensibilities or mine matter at all.

Your declaration leaves open some questions:

1 - How do you know how a rapist posts? :dunno:
2 - How do you know how a rapist talks? :dunno:
3 - How do you know how a rapist sounds? :dunno:

These questions are raised; because without you knowing Tom, your assertions seem to just be personal biases, unless you're asserting that you're smarter then someone who seems to disagree with you.

wow...USF actually burned someone

Ah, no....

If Darla bothers to reply to this absolutely disconnected drivel, you'll then see what a burn is. The obvious uscitizen effort of taking thing out of context is pretty apparent here.

Ah, no....

If Darla bothers to reply to this absolutely disconnected drivel, you'll then see what a burn is. The obvious uscitizen effort of taking thing out of context is pretty apparent here.

I'm taking things out of context???

Did you even bother to read the accusations she made, regarding Tom, or do you just have an uncontrollable desire to defend Darla, no matter what?

LMAO Zappygetard attacking someone who doesn't post here, again a female, a family member, and in a sexual way. What a hypocrite. LMAO

LMAO Zappygetard attacking someone who doesn't post here, again a female, a family member, and in a sexual way. What a hypocrite. LMAO

LMAO Tightie Rightie whining about another poster's "hypocrisy" despite the fact he's also attacked someone who doesn't post here, again a female, a family member, and in a sexual way.

What a hypocrite...LMAO!

This is a direct quote of yours, Darla.

Your declaration leaves open some questions:

1 - How do you know how a rapist posts? :dunno:
2 - How do you know how a rapist talks? :dunno:
3 - How do you know how a rapist sounds? :dunno:

These questions are raised; because without you knowing Tom, your assertions seem to just be personal biases, unless you're asserting that you're smarter then someone who seems to disagree with you.

game, set, match...

so can we all just give this rape obsession up now ?

Cite said attacks, Zappygetard.

What a surprise.

Another partisan Rightie troll refuses to admit what the entire board has seen numerous times in the past.

Everyone remembers your attacks on Solitary...your pig-headed refusal to own your words only highlights your cowardly double standard.

What a surprise.

Another partisan Rightie troll refuses to admit what the entire board has seen numerous times in the past.

Everyone remembers your attacks on Solitary...your pig-headed refusal to own your words only highlights your cowardly double standard.
DAYUM. That's going hurt in the morning.
3rd degree burn.

What a surprise.

If so then this little task should be easy for you: Cite said attacks, Zappygetard.

Back