How European

The BBC, tell them this crap, it is a government propaganda channel.
Most Brits who have never been to the USA swallow their crap.

Did you know that doctors in US ERs check patients credit status before vital signs!!

I wondered why there was a debit machine hooked to the ERG monitor. :D

Typical liberal, jump to conclusions then fly off the handle!

And to the retardocunt you are responding to it is not true .
Drs in ERdepts in US hospitals do not carry credit card machines.
BBC brainwashing retardocunts for too fucking long.
Any support for the BBC now is support for paedophiles !!!!

Retardocunt!! Well that's a new one. The actual situation is that ERs are obligated to administer enough treatment to stabilise a condition prior to moving a patient to another hospital and that is only for true emergency situations. This has been the case since the 1986 EMTALA act.

Plenty of people without insurance turn up at the emergency room for treatment. In 2006, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reported that a fifth of the 120 million emergency room visits that year involved people with no insurance. The staff is not obligated to treat you under any circumstance. What they must do is screen your condition before they even ask whether you have insurance.

http://www.ehow.com/info_8425218_do-do-emergency-patient-insurance.html

Last edited:
I would ask one of the mods to fix the quote box-fuckup since Tom is obviously incapable of doing so, but I am having too much fun reading this thread in the manner it is being presented. With Christie saying things like "retardocunt". LOL Hilarious

Retardocunt!! Well that's a new one. The actual situation is that ERs are obligated to administer enough treatment to stabilise a condition prior to moving a patient to another hospital and that is only for true emergency situations. This has been the case since the 1986 EMTALA act.

Plenty of people without insurance turn up at the emergency room for treatment. In 2006, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reported that a fifth of the 120 million emergency room visits that year involved people with no insurance. The staff is not obligated to treat you under any circumstance. What they must do is screen your condition before they even ask whether you have insurance.

http://www.ehow.com/info_8425218_do-do-emergency-patient-insurance.html
The ER staff must provide treatment and stabilize a patient in the ER no matter the insurance status of the patient.
As mandated by federal law.

I didnt read the link, I know the law.
It is posted in every hospital ER and maternity department.

The law requires that all attending an ER be treated and stabilized.

Your BBC driven belief that bodies are piled high outside ERs is wrong.
Your BBC is a propaganda machine and a paedophile ring!

I didnt read the link, I know the law.
It is posted in every hospital ER and maternity department.

The law requires that all attending an ER be treated and stabilized.

Your BBC driven belief that bodies are piled high outside ERs is wrong.
Your BBC is a propaganda machine and a paedophile ring!

You are a very odd cove, is this another Legion troll?

I would ask one of the mods to fix the quote box-fuckup since Tom is obviously incapable of doing so, but I am having too much fun reading this thread in the manner it is being presented. With Christie saying things like "retardocunt". LOL Hilarious

ROFL! I might say one or the other but never thought of using them together.

Back