How good is your knowledge of Africa?

ie Palin...Africa's a country right?

Your link doesn't go to a test on Africa...I'm missing something?

Disasterous. 8 wrong and really it should not have been difficult.

Better than I did, 10 wrong. Fucked up the Islands, had no friggin clue on them. Missed Swaziland by a hundred miles... oops... then missed a couple that I hadn't heard of... Gambia... not sure why I haven't ever heard of them...

Better than I did, 10 wrong. Fucked up the Islands, had no friggin clue on them. Missed Swaziland by a hundred miles... oops... then missed a couple that I hadn't heard of... Gambia... not sure why I haven't ever heard of them...

Gambia is a tiny place which is basically two sides of the Gambia river and completely surrounded by Senegal. It is a popular destination for winter holidays from the UK as it is in the same timezone and is cheap. A lot of older women go there for sun, sea and sex with young black men.

the necessary intellectual capacity to click on a link??? ;)

Such wit.

Something doesn't work correctly. This time the new link to me to the start page but when I choose a category it goes off the rails again. I'll try again...the fact that the new link worked when the first one didn't tells me it's probably incompatible somehow.

Doesn't work for me...probably my computer.

Such wit.

Something doesn't work correctly. This time the new link to me to the start page but when I choose a category it goes off the rails again. I'll try again...the fact that the new link worked when the first one didn't tells me it's probably incompatible somehow.

Doesn't work for me...probably my computer.

Are you using Internet Explorer 6?

eleven, though five of them were the islands.....got lucky on Lesotho, got it right even though I had to place it before South Africa.....

No...I'll do a reboot and try again tomorrow.

You could try this if you are using Windows 7.

Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. Rt-click on it and ‘Run As Administrator’. Type the following and hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns

You could try this if you are using Windows 7.

Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. Rt-click on it and ‘Run As Administrator’. Type the following and hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns

don't do that haiku....it flushes your computer down the toilet in real time. and then you'll need a plumber.

Back