How it seems most men on this site REALLY feel about Darla

eeeewwwwwweeeee

Oh I know you guys are all man whores.

I was just looking for the right way to introduce this funny ass video and chastize the guys for ganging up on Darla when we all know you all want her.

you're such a sexist. just because men disagree with darla means they want to have sex with her? you're warped or maybe you are the one who secretly lusts after darla.

I'm told that Darla is quite beautiful, but why would I fantasize about a woman I've never seen when there are women such as Angelina Jolie roaming the world?

I'm not beautiful, I don't know who told you that, seriously. I definitely fall short of that. And Desh means the republican males who seem to enjoy my scorn. It's some sort of sickness!

I'm not beautiful, I don't know who told you that, seriously. I definitely fall short of that. And Desh means the republican males who seem to enjoy my scorn. It's some sort of sickness!

Having seen your picture (tiny though it was), I have to say that you are quite lovely. Thats an unbiased male opinion, so take it for what its worth.

But if its aimed at the republican males that enjoy Darla's beatings, I guess I am not included.

you're such a sexist. just because men disagree with darla means they want to have sex with her? you're warped or maybe you are the one who secretly lusts after darla.

No Yurt you can't have your way with me.:pke:

Oh, well I find your scorn most annoying, but I see a lot of people around here keep coming back for more punishment, and that's regardless of party and ideology...

Back